All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 Day 2 (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Weird, I actually thought that part looked better than usual! It's very subjective, isn't it?

I have to agree with you on that as well, my CP and I both even said that part was the best we thought it had looked. *shrug*

Large Senior:
CDkwHjMVAAADwSe.jpg
Those raw scores are confusing to the max.

I have a question about age for the World's teams that don't have an upper age limit (like SmCoed, LgCoed, LAG, etc.)- what is the top age in which you compete?

I have a question about age for the World's teams that don't have an upper age limit (like SmCoed, LgCoed, LAG, etc.)- what is the top age in which you compete?

You have to be 18 (or younger), but the birthday is as of August 31st. So since my Cp, for an example is Sept 7th, in the eyes of USASF her cheer age is one year younger than what she competes as.

Aaaaaaand cue the "why is WC score so high" responses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, I'd rather know why their deductions were so low. :D

You have to be 18 (or younger), but the birthday is as of August 31st. So since my Cp, for an example is Sept 7th, in the eyes of USASF her cheer age is one year younger than what she competes as.

No, I'd rather know why their deductions were so low. :D
The thing is even if they got 2 bobbles (one in pyr and one in stunts) they still woulda won by .07 (if I did that math right...)

The thing is even if they got 2 bobbles (one in pyr and one in stunts) they still woulda won by .07 (if I did that math right...)

2 stunt bobbles I think is 4 points (2 pt per) if I'm remembering correctly from previous pages. Stunt fall is 3. Safety issue is what 4 or 5?

Why is a team from each division highlighted in yellow? Anyone know?

Likely the team who is releasing it has it highlighted for their team.

Back