All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 - Day 3 (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

By mocking their reaction to winning. If that's sportsmanlike behavior I guess I missed the memo. It's okay to make fun of people because you're making fun of people on the winning team.
plz-stop-post.jpg

My kids are 17 and 14 (twins). They talk about stuff and I don't follow all their social media, but if one of them posts something questionable, you can bet her sister(s) will call her out on it and it will get edited or deleted.
Wow, I have a 16 year old and 14 year old twins! All girls . And that's too funny because mine do the same exact thing. Two of them are very responsible but 1 of my twins seems to think posting bathing suit pics are ok, I don't have a problem with some suites but others, her sisters will call her out in a minute!

Wow, I have a 16 year old and 14 year old twins! All girls . And that's too funny because mine do the same exact thing. Two of them are very responsible but 1 of my twins seems to think posting bathing suit pics are ok, I don't have a problem with some suites but others, her sisters will call her out in a minute!
Mine are all girls too! No pictures in bathing suits, but one likes to use some inappropriate language! It is usually the oldest one.

Were 2000-2001 years of the twins? I have 14 year old twin brothers!

Back