All-Star Cnn At Cheer Extreme

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What will the show be called? Like if I want to search the title so I can record it.
btw, i LOVE the idea of an all star cheer show about SENIOR cheerleaders at a big name gym, im tired of seeing this toddlers and tiaras crap with them acting like its a sport . when they ussually show cheer shows most of them are either school cheer, small name gyms, or young kids... not that i have a problem with it... I just feel like it really shows people that cheer IS a sport to those who are skeptical.

I looked on my guide for the 17th and its not cheer at 8am or 8pm

They probably will not update the schedule officially for a couple more days. They don't usually set these kinds of specials that far in advance. I think if you give it a couple more days then they will most likely set it so that you can see it on the guide.

Im watching the harry potter thing and there was a commercial for next week's special and they showed maddie! So yes it will be on next week! But Its going to be 3 completely different stories. One of them is CEA, another is a murder thing and something else.

Back