OT Colleges :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Brad Paisley is tonight's homecoming concert at University of South Carolina and my CP is having a blast cheering there. Not that those should necessarily be decision makers on where to go to college but the education seems to be pretty good too :D

Brad Paisley is tonight's homecoming concert at University of South Carolina and my CP is having a blast cheering there. Not that those should necessarily be decision makers on where to go to college but the education seems to be pretty good too :D
Brad Paisley came to Baylor for our home opener so that was pretty cool!

And also, if any seniors/parents of cp's want any info on Baylor (aka best college football team....) I'm here!

Brad Paisley came to Baylor for our home opener so that was pretty cool!

And also, if any seniors/parents of cp's want any info on Baylor (aka best college football team....) I'm here!

CP (junior) is going for a Baylor visit in a few weeks. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CP (junior) is going for a Baylor visit in a few weeks. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
yay!!! that's so exciting!!! please feel free to pm me if either of you have any questions about Baylor!! I'm a junior this year in the nursing program!

I can't vouch for Brad Paisley..... But I can vouch for USC.. Education is good. At least my grad program was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Providence College was a blast and a half--definitely worth checking out.

Bonus: There's 30ish Dominican Friars on campus and they look like Jedis.

RT for East Carolina
I bleed purple and gold

Thought about you this past Saturday. Took former CP to the open house Saturday and she really enjoyed it. She's a junior so we have some time but she wants to have all her schools figured out by the summer. She mentioned not hearing a lot about Greek life and I told her that I bet a poster from FB would be happy to help! In the spring we will follow up with second visits to some of her favorites. I may contact you if that's ok!?!

Thought about you this past Saturday. Took former CP to the open house Saturday and she really enjoyed it. She's a junior so we have some time but she wants to have all her schools figured out by the summer. She mentioned not hearing a lot about Greek life and I told her that I bet a poster from FB would be happy to help! In the spring we will follow up with second visits to some of her favorites. I may contact you if that's ok!?!
yes absolutely!! I looove showing off ECU

Latest posts

Back