All-Star Competing Outside Potential Problems

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have lived in Florida my entire life. 40% chance of rain usually turns into 80-100% chance by the end of the day especially April-July.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
That's how it is in NC too. This is about the time the afternoon thunderstorms start popping up on a nightly basis. The hitter it is during the day the more likely that is.

The only positive is that they're pop up storms and I've seen one town get huge storms and the one next to it be bone dry.

Let's hope if storms pop up today they'll miss the WWOS.

Not just rain but thunderstorms. And agreed with the heat and humidity. Slippery mats and slippery athletes! Best of luck to the large teams tonight!

My cp15 said the mat crowns in the middle. It's over the pitching mound so I'd assume they did their best to level it out. I'm not sure if there's truth to that (looked flat from the picture) but he's convinced there's a crown in the middle right where he punches in his pass.

But think of it this way! If it is crowned the water will run off!

My cp15 said the mat crowns in the middle. It's over the pitching mound so I'd assume they did their best to level it out. I'm not sure if there's truth to that (looked flat from the picture) but he's convinced there's a crown in the middle right where he punches in his pass.

But think of it this way! If it is crowned the water will run off!

Do you know if the Large teams get some time today to at least mark their routines once on that mat?

Do you know if the Large teams get some time today to at least mark their routines once on that mat?
Good question. I have no idea. We haven't gotten any texts to that effect from the team mom. I assume they still warm up inside as well.

I would hope so but I'm not sure how possible it is logistically. Plus it would be different conditions in the day than after the sun goes down. It might not be terribly helpful anyway.

Guess they gotta try something new & if it totally fails then its back to the drawing board. I hope it all works well & there's no teams disadvantaged due to sun getting in eyes, slippery athletes etc. Best of luck to all.

large coed and large senior dont compete till like 7-8pm tonight, so the rain might not be a factor. but are they letting the athletes test out the mat before their performance?

So disappointed that it's apparently sold out. I didn't wait in line because I was told I didn't need to as it was in the stadium and it was included in day entry. And now I won't be able to watch large finals on the only year I'm ever going to be at Worlds.

Do you think it's worth coming in to WWOS anyway to just watch the live feed? I'm assuming they'll be loads of people there if the baseball stadium is sold out already!

So disappointed that it's apparently sold out. I didn't wait in line because I was told I didn't need to as it was in the stadium and it was included in day entry. And now I won't be able to watch large finals on the only year I'm ever going to be at Worlds.

Do you think it's worth coming in to WWOS anyway to just watch the live feed? I'm assuming they'll be loads of people there if the baseball stadium is sold out already!

Find someone that has a hopper pass that will not be going

Small heart attack....usasf park hoppers didn't need to buy session tickets correct?

As far as I know. Someone said that's why session IV sold out so quick because they've got to allow for all the people with park hoppers to get in too.

Definitely makes me wish I'd bought a park hopper for this weekend even though I work at Disney and therefore do not need one...

Back