All-Star Competing Outside Potential Problems

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have a feeling that soon some of this potential issues will become reality.

Just got here and they're playing an announcement to tell everyone to seek shelter in jostens, hp or champion stadium. Went to go to the champions tent and was directed in to HP. I'll be maaaad if they make us leave so they can run large coed and large senior in here. I bet they will though.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

OMG This is a logistical nightmare! Who the heck thought this was a good idea? They better pray nobody gets trampled...

Sun is back out & they r putting out the rest if the mats. It's on! This place is packed! :)

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

So, with the announcement of Large Senior Coed and Large Senior All Girl Finals being moved to the Milkhouse, what are they planning to do with the 5,000 people that won't fit into the Milkhouse ? The Field capacity is 9,500. The Milkhouse holds 5,000. The Field has been sold out since this morning.

So.....now things have changed since the rain stopped. Things are back on at the stadium. How are they moving around all these people to and fro ? It must be so confusing for everybody. There must be pandemonium with all the people and so many changes.

So.....now things have changed since the rain stopped. Things are back on at the stadium. How are they moving around all these people to and fro ? It must be so confusing for everybody. There must be pandemonium with all the people and so many changes.

They didn't move anyone out of the stadium so no one had to switch venues. I'm currently in the Champions Arena to watch the live feed with about twenty other people...pretty sure they could fit us in the stadium if they tried. And they don't even have it on yet so I have no idea if it's started or not.

They didn't move anyone out of the stadium so no one had to switch venues. I'm currently in the Champions Arena to watch the live feed with about twenty other people...pretty sure they could fit us in the stadium if they tried. And they don't even have it on yet so I have no idea if it's started or not.

As things turned out, they had plenty of problems. None of them were the ones I initially anticipated. I heard on the live feed that the last two divisions were being moved inside and then I learned that the 9,500 seat stadium was sold out. I envisioned this stampede of 9,500 mad parents racing for a seat in a 5,000 seat venue. Later, the live feed announced things were back on for the field. So, I'm glad things worked out for the most part. Now all that's left is recovery from the cheer hangover and safe transport home.

As things turned out, they had plenty of problems. None of them were the ones I initially anticipated. I heard on the live feed that the last two divisions were being moved inside and then I learned that the 9,500 seat stadium was sold out. I envisioned this stampede of 9,500 mad parents racing for a seat in a 5,000 seat venue. Later, the live feed announced things were back on for the field. So, I'm glad things worked out for the most part. Now all that's left is recovery from the cheer hangover and safe transport home.

That must've been a discussion only audible on the live feed. We were there at 5:30 and never, at any time, was anything announced about moving inside.

Back