All-Star Competing Outside Potential Problems

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Does anyone know the seating capacity for the baseball field?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android Where Banberry is not just a drink

9,500 according to Wikipedia... I'm half hoping that if they're saying they are sold out to allow for pass hoppers to get in, that they'll have a standby line or something that you can join to get in if it's not at capacity. Sureeeely they won't fill 9000 seats...

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

9,500 according to Wikipedia... I'm half hoping that if they're saying they are sold out to allow for pass hoppers to get in, that they'll have a standby line or something that you can join to get in if it's not at capacity. Sureeeely they won't fill 9000 seats...

Except with the set-up only half the seats will be able to see the stage... I went and looked and it honestly looks like less viewing capacity then the milkhouse:confused:

Except with the set-up only half the seats will be able to see the stage... I went and looked and it honestly looks like less viewing capacity then the milkhouse:confused:

seriously? What was even the point in moving it there then? Think I'm just going to come in to Wwos and watch the live feed tonight. There should be lots of people and still a good atmosphere!

Well, if this is correct, I won't be able to watch my babies at finals and that sucks. A lot.

They don't run their routine in the milk house before going... The sun will be down so as long as weather is good, it shouldn't be very different than competing inside. I don't like it but I don't really think it's that big of a deal.

I wonder how/if they'll do a VIP section

That's what I thought too? More importantly what do I click on to view the stadium? Someone please tell me they are positive there will be a live feed from the stadium! :eek:

I know Florida is humid but it's not THAT humid to where the mats will be slippery. I competed numerous times outside when I was in all-star back home and never had issues with that.

That's what I thought too? More importantly what do I click on to view the stadium? Someone please tell me they are positive there will be a live feed from the stadium! :eek:

I'm sure there will be a live feed. There have been feeds added...like the awards feed this morning.

Am I the only one that might like this idea (probably :D)? I know there are tons of IFs, but if it just so happens to work out (crossing my fingers), it might be cool...

Am I the only one that might like this idea (probably :D)? I know there are tons of IFs, but if it just so happens to work out (crossing my fingers), it might be cool...

I don't mind it... I think the entire thing needs a new venue, but being outside reminds me of an NCA vibe. I've seen pictures of many of the top gyms pulling mats outside and practicing, so I really don't think it's as big of a deal as people are making it out to be.

I'll say it too. Dumb Idea competing outside.
I know it was an attempt to bring in a higher capacity seating area. That seems pretty obvious to me.
Disney should begin construction of a 4th building right there on the corner that's a theater or stage-like venue to accommodate large capacity seating.

Back