All-Star Dear Cheer Coach....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I will never understand why 'problem parents' stay at a gym if they hate it so much. I have had parents complain about how horrible and awful everything is and yet they continue to stay and pay fees? If you don't like it find somewhere else and stop torturing the poor souls at the program you claim to hate!

I think some people are just miserable in general and don't realize how they appear to everyone else.

I will never understand why 'problem parents' stay at a gym if they hate it so much. I have had parents complain about how horrible and awful everything is and yet they continue to stay and pay fees? If you don't like it find somewhere else and stop torturing the poor souls at the program you claim to hate!
I will say at least half my problem parents usually become problems when they start having issues at home or go through a divorce. In general it seems like they take it out on us coaches. I've had a lot that were great parents before and eventually snap back into reality, but during that rough patch they are hell on earth for me. The rest of the problem parents are just crazy and miserable and will be no matter where they go!

This thread makes me feel really great about our parents. haha I get a few texts a week and that's about it. As far as emails, we have about 2 or 3 parents that really are high maintenance, and that's about it. I think they have been well trained!

Back