All-Star Design Your Own Uniform

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You must have used the wrong link, make sure to use the "direct link" next time and then click the little photo button (if you're on your pc) or the "IMG code" I believe is the one you use if your on mobile and just past that into the reply box. Hope that helps!
But anyways, I love your really design! It's so clean but has a bit of sass at the same time. Here are the pictures with the code to make them show up :)
image_zps54ee92fb.jpg

image_zpsa58aef33.jpg
Oh haha I clearly don't know what I'm doing! Oh well...thanks so much for explaining and posting. Also, thanks for the compliments!! :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I would like to thank everyone for sending in your design. If you haven't send in your design and still want to. You can send your design by June 10th, 2014.

Last edited:
You must have used the wrong link, make sure to use the "direct link" next time and then click the little photo button (if you're on your pc) or the "IMG code" I believe is the one you use if your on mobile and just past that into the reply box. Hope that helps!
But anyways, I love your really design! It's so clean but has a bit of sass at the same time. Here are the pictures with the code to make them show up :)
image_zps54ee92fb.jpg

image_zpsa58aef33.jpg
Can someone turn this design 3D and repost this. Thanks

Hey guys - We're having a worlds team!!! We would like to see what y'all come up with.

INFORMATION:
Program: Cheer Cup Allstars
Colors: Red, Black, White

Lady Stars (SMSR5) Preferences:
Shorts
Crop Top
- May incorporate Mesh
Rhinestone (lots of bling)

SUBMITTING DESIGN: Submit your design via The Fierce Board, Twitter, or Email
Twitter: Tag @cheer_cup and @cheerUPDATES and/or @cheerMEDIA with #LSOF
Email: [email protected]
Just cooked something up, hope you like it! I'm in love with it. All of the little red, black and white dots are rhinestones. I didn't create a rear view design, but assume that it says 'Lady Stars' in large red Edwardian Script Letters with a moderately thick black outline.

Cheer Cup Lady Stars Uniform Design for Fierceboard - Google Slides

Back