All-Star Design Your Own Uniform

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Here's a concept for you.
Queens-Uniform_Render_zps4d864b9f.jpg

hey fierce boarders!
Earlier I asked for a uniform design for my school team, and then went on a limb and designed my own…

My coach likes it… and wants me to design a male version… but I'm stuck! can anyone help a little?
It would be very appreciated! <3

ETA: Sorry the picture is SO big!!
and also, its a collegiate style uniform!!!
hey fierce boarders!
Earlier I asked for a uniform design for my school team, and then went on a limb and designed my own…

My coach likes it… and wants me to design a male version… but I'm stuck! can anyone help a little?
It would be very appreciated! <3

ETA: Sorry the picture is SO big!!
and also, its a collegiate style uniform!!!

Last edited:
Hey I'm looking for a new uniform for my senior 1. Any help would be amazing.
Gym name: Absolute Cheer (we put AC on the uniforms)
Team name: glamour girls
Colors: Gold, Black, and White

Here you go. Attached is a concept with all the bells and whistles. I've shown it in 2 different necklines just to give you an idea of how the neckline can really change the feel of the design.

Contact us if you're interested in looking at other options! Hope you like it!
AC-Uniform_Render-OPTA_zps317b1486.jpg

AC-Uniform_Render-OPTB_zps0e83ab84.jpg

Hey I'm looking for a new uniform for my senior 1. Any help would be amazing.
Gym name: Absolute Cheer (we put AC on the uniforms)
Team name: glamour girls
Colors: Gold, Black, and White

Here you go. Attached is a concept with all the bells and whistles. I've shown it in 2 different necklines just to give you an idea of how the neckline can really change the feel of the design.

this is gorgeous!

Reactions: Vil

This is beautiful!

What a masterpiece! You've got some real talent here. Love the colors combination and swirl details. That Glamour Girls' font is absolutely perfect.

Reactions: Vil
Hey guys - the University cheer program I run have had our current unis for 3 seasons now so we are looking for a change. If anyone wants to have a go at designing something I would love some inspiration!
Gym Name: Macquarie University Cheerleading (MQU)
Colours: Red, Black and White
Mascot: "MacWarrior" (some team names - Lady Warriors (AG), Chiefs (Coed) - but all teams will have the same uniform)

Style: We previously had half-tops with the shell and skirt in polyester and the bodyliner in lycra. We have had so many fit issues so I want to move to full-tops with lycra. I ideally would like to keep the "M" design on the skirt because I like it but don't mind if the rest of the skirt is different. Would like to stay athletic looking but don't mind a little bit of bling (rhinestones, metallic/mystique fabric) as long as it is not the main portion of the uniform.

Below is a picture of our current Uni:
(Female)
2d0e4wk.jpg

(Male)
2ic0fpy.jpg

(Club Logo)
20ff40y.jpg

Thanks in advance!!

What a masterpiece! You've got some real talent here. Love the colors combination and swirl details. That Glamour Girls' font is absolutely perfect.

Thanks for the compliment!!! I love designing and love seeing everyone look their best on the floor! :D

Here you go! Hope you like it :D

MQU-Uniform_Render_zps852c20e9.jpg

Hey guys - the University cheer program I run have had our current unis for 3 seasons now so we are looking for a change. If anyone wants to have a go at designing something I would love some inspiration!
Mascot: "MacWarrior" (some team names - Lady Warriors (AG), Chiefs (Coed) - but all teams will have the same uniform)

Style: We previously had half-tops with the shell and skirt in polyester and the bodyliner in lycra. We have had so many fit issues so I want to move to full-tops with lycra. I ideally would like to keep the "M" design on the skirt because I like it but don't mind if the rest of the skirt is different. Would like to stay athletic looking but don't mind a little bit of bling (rhinestones, metallic/mystique fabric) as long as it is not the main portion of the uniform.

(Female)
2d0e4wk.jpg

(Male)
2ic0fpy.jpg

(Club Logo)
20ff40y.jpg

Thanks in advance!!

(Female)
2d0e4wk.jpg

(Male)
2ic0fpy.jpg

(Club Logo)
20ff40y.jpg

Thanks in advance!!

Back