All-Star Discuss Your Usasf Struggles Here

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Who's "we" and where are these statements? You have no dog in this fight but you sure are acting like a resident expert on all things cheer while the veterans of this board aren't around.

Stingrays would the statement from Facebook which comfirmed they wanted wanted to redo today indoors
WC---I can't give my source, I promised not to, but the person is reliable and close to the situation
The statement made by BlueCat was mentioned in the main thread

As for 'we' I've been typing a mile a minute today (and all weekend if we're being frank) and honestly haven't been entirely accurate in all of my tenses---sue me. I haven't been the only one speculating today, so I guess that could be we, but I could also edit it to say me if you'd like. I wrote with the intention of it being me.

As for the rest, I'm no expert---I claim to be no expert---but I disagree with your 'no dog in this fight' statement. While it's true my CP isn't a Worlds 2016 athlete I have sat on this board and watched a situation devolve from bad to worse and worse since the baseball field became a thing. That worries me. It also worries me when some of the top tier gyms are being thrown adversities and into situation their athletes should never have to face because if USASF will do it to them, then I have no faith for our current no name gym. Again, that worries me. Why, because unlike some of the Veterans who have been around for 10+ years who are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, we're still kinda new to the park and CP plans on staying for a while so one day this could be her, one day this could be her team facing these challenges and given USASF's inability or lack of desire to fix these issues, yes it worries me.

As for the Vet's on this board, if I've disrespected them, then I apologize for that but it was never my intention to step on toes. I have always and continue to always appreciate the advice and wisdom I've gotten from here and I'm under no dillusion that some may have found me obnoxious this weekend---for the first time, in a long time, I've allowed myself to get lost in the sport my child has fallen in love with because it was a welcomed distraction from other more personal situations. If that has me coming across as a 'know it all' then I'm sorry, it truly wasn't on purpose.

Sorry guys! I wasn't trying to start any battles with my questions, I was just trying to catch up, since I missed out on some of the stories as they happened . I saw the CSP post about it, but I was wondering if other gyms made statements and who was on the field. It really is no big deal. I was just curious.

@SL&AM knows why I was moving about yesterday and was just trying to answer me.

and fwiw...I am still reading yesterday's thread, in order to make my own opinions....but after hours of reading, there are still dance teams performing and most of AG have not gone on yet ;)

I was very upset with the whole s***show last night.

Steve Peterson needs to resign or be fired. There's no excuse for the same issues to come up over and over.

**Some day all cheerleaders will want to compete at "Varsity Stadium" and won't have any clue what the "Milk House" even was.**

I was very upset with the whole s***show last night.

Steve Peterson needs to resign or be fired. There's no excuse for the same issues to come up over and over.

**Some day all cheerleaders will want to compete at "Varsity Stadium" and won't have any clue what the "Milk House" even was.**
Your signature makes me sad.

ETA: But also happy because I've gotten to compete there. Wonder if the Varsity Stadium will have a castle

Your signature makes me sad.

ETA: But also happy because I've gotten to compete there. Wonder if the Varsity Stadium will have a castle

I read your response before I saw what you quoted and I thought you were talking about my new sig. [emoji23]

Edit: and it's not posting so this just looks stupid.

I read your response before I saw what you quoted and I thought you were talking about my new sig. [emoji23]

Edit: and it's not posting so this just looks stupid.
Lol I was talking about this one: **Some day all cheerleaders will want to compete at "Varsity Stadium" and won't have any clue what the "Milk House" even was.**

Guessing you changed it again and it's not just showing up lol

I don't know if anyone saw my Twitter rant last night calling for Steve to be fired but you would be amazed at how many people (and who) sent me DMs saying that I was right on target but they couldn't even like or RT me for fear of retaliation. It's a real shame, but Steve needs to be removed from running Worlds.

**I'm in the Hall of Fame but not for my mouth.**

I don't know if anyone saw my Twitter rant last night calling for Steve to be fired but you would be amazed at how many people (and who) sent me DMs saying that I was right on target but they couldn't even like or RT me for fear of retaliation. It's a real shame, but Steve needs to be removed from running Worlds.

**I'm in the Hall of Fame but not for my mouth.**
The "retaliation" thing is real and maddening at all levels of cheer!

Back