All-Star Discuss Your Usasf Struggles Here

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I saw it the first time. And so did/will every outsider/potential cheer parent who watches that routine.
i only find it ok, simply because most of these girls are teenagers they are not 8. If a parent decides to not allow their young child to cheer for a gym because of whats in a level 5 teams choreography, then thats their prerogative.
if a simple booty roll in a routine makes you say no to cheering at a certain gym, then good luck. I think people are FAR to sensitive these days. Everything seems to offend everyone, so what can you do but do your own thing and let the nay sayers go some where else.

its my one pet peeve in todays times, people expect everything to be rainbows and sunshine to their liking, and if its not they act like someone killed their dog.

i only find it ok, simply because most of these girls are teenagers they are not 8. If a parent decides to not allow their young child to cheer for a gym because of whats in a level 5 teams choreography, then thats their prerogative.
if a simple booty roll in a routine makes you say no to cheering at a certain gym, then good luck. I think people are FAR to sensitive these days. Everything seems to offend everyone, so what can you do but do your own thing and let the nay sayers go some where else.

I don't think people are far too sensitive, I think the world is far too sexualized. To each their own.

its my one pet peeve in todays times, people expect everything to be rainbows and sunshine to their liking, and if its not they act like someone killed their dog.
It would likely take more than a booty roll to stop me, if I have no other good options. But I hope that none of the people who support choreography like that take issue with outsiders sexualizing out sport. To do so would be pure hypocrisy.

I am not hypersensitive, I just don't like seeing cheerleading get sexualized.

It's was an ATTEMPT to do this that didn't work out as far as I know. l highly doubt they ever really break ties with varsity. Too many people with too much money and influence will continue to fight it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The growcheer.org website no longer exists. While this sounded like a great plan, it doesn't look like it was implemented. It sounded like the "Rebel Alliance" was going to be the next movement to try to loosen the Varsity hold on cheer. However, I have not heard much more about it since it was announced. When did that happen? Six, maybe eight months ago?

Back