All-Star Disqualifying Cheaters

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Some people aren't aware of the multi-quote function. Remember you were a rookie once....
The information she has posted has overall been fact. There may have been some overly emotional posts but she hasn't been wrong.
Not all of us are as perfect to be in your league I guess.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

My post came off snarkier than I had intended, I did it on purpose to show off the multi-use function. As for the rest, okay then...I'll just keep to my perfect corner with my perfect self that I don't actually believe exists As for her information, I haven't said anything about it---the most heated stuff went on when I was MIA.

I seriously don't have enough popcorn to keep up with this thread!! Poor me!!! [emoji17][emoji17] I wish this entire thread were in audio format... I would totally listen while driving in my car!!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some people aren't aware of the multi-quote function. Remember you were a rookie once....
The information she has posted has overall been fact. There may have been some overly emotional posts but she hasn't been wrong.
Not all of us are as perfect to be in your league I guess.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I have no idea how to multi-quote! [emoji23]

No, no we're not. We're not even close to the kind of flipury Illinois has provided us with over the years.

The e-mail server was removed as was the e-mails per admin.

You forgot football and redshirting kids (a practice I am totally for btw).

See what I did there? Multi-quote...please use in the future!

:shimmy:

If kids can get legit or close to legit fake IDs, I wouldn't put it past them. But it's a step in the right direction.

this AFTER you said... All i"m going to say... Knew it was to good to be true :')

Last edited:
Copy and paste people, copy and paste. LOL!
Darn and here I wasted my popcorn on my nephews basketball game.
Are you on the app or the website?
this AFTER you said... All i"m going to say... Knew it was to good to be true :')

I can do it. Lol! In the app, click "more" I think, and it will give you a multi quote option. Then click on the posts you want to quote and then reply.

I can do it. Lol! In the app, click "more" I think, and it will give you a multi quote option. Then click on the posts you want to quote and then reply.
I have the app on my phone and the regular site on the iPad. It is pretty easy on both.

I seriously don't have enough popcorn to keep up with this thread!! Poor me!!! [emoji17][emoji17] I wish this entire thread were in audio format... I would totally listen while driving in my car!!! Lol

That would be so entertaining.

Copy and paste people, copy and paste. LOL!
Hmm that's seems like a lot of extra work lol
Happy to help you figure out multi-quote with my post.

As for the web version quote multiple posts then hit reply.

Happy multi-quoting everyone.

Back