All-Star Disqualifying Cheaters

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Please stop. You're quoting several posts in a row, without actually contributing anything new to it and/or answering the questions asked. If you have something with substance, please share, but if not, hold back. Or at least quote all your desired posts in one reply.
I am sorry @Belinda I don't know how to quote them all at once. can you teach me?

Some people aren't aware of the multi-quote function. Remember you were a rookie once....
The information she has posted has overall been fact. There may have been some overly emotional posts but she hasn't been wrong.
Not all of us are as perfect to be in your league I guess.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
Thank you for coming to my defense. I may not know how to thoroughly use the boards but I have not put anything on here that wasn't fact.

Fortunately, no one has written a tell all book about Florida Cheer but if they did I think it would be just as bad at the one from Illinois but maybe well written unlike my posts. I know I have terrible grammar. I have over heard Mom's saying, I a going to write a book but my Mom just laughs. They all want to comment on fierce board but they don't want the backlash. When they speak out it effects me. So, the parents don't want to say anything.

I can do it. Lol! In the app, click "more" I think, and it will give you a multi quote option. Then click on the posts you want to quote and then reply.
Sometimes the app, sometimes iPad and sometimes desk top computer.
I am sorry @Belinda I don't know how to quote them all at once. can you teach me?
The how-to for the app is the first post on this reply. Hope that helps!

I can do more after coffee, if needed.

Thank you for coming to my defense. I may not know how to thoroughly use the boards but I have not put anything on here that wasn't fact.

Fortunately, no one has written a tell all book about Florida Cheer but if they did I think it would be just as bad at the one from Illinois but maybe well written unlike my posts. I know I have terrible grammar. I have over heard Mom's saying, I a going to write a book but my Mom just laughs. They all want to comment on fierce board but they don't want the backlash. When they speak out it effects me. So, the parents don't want to say anything.
Yeah don't offer to write that book. It was not very well received and the author took a lot of backlash as did those trying to promote it.

**Whenever I see someone YELLING on the boards I imagine it is pink font**

Back