All-Star Disqualifying Cheaters

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I can't wait to go to Dallas with all this Texas talk..... is there like a cheer museum I can visit?!?!?! there should be if there isn't!!! (if this happens, I take FULL credit for the idea)

When I saw Patty Ann there a couple of years ago, I wanted to go up to her and say, girl, your 'do is fitting right in. Welcome to Texas hair!

It's funny you mention this book. My 9yr old daughter wanting to read the book (just because it was about AS cheer) was one of the motivating factors of me writing my book [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23].

Not judging, and I have not read it, but it did not seem appropriate for a 9yr old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It is definitely not....I didn't want to finish reading it. Kind of scared me but I finished.

It is definitely not....I didn't want to finish reading it. Kind of scared me but I finished.
I will have to read it one day when this run is over with my littles. My daughter is currently reading "The Letters" which is about cheer and seems to be a great book but my 9 yr old won't give it to me yet [emoji51].

What is the name? I need something new to read...
Cheer World: My life as Illinios Allstar Cheerleader don't waste your money.

South Florida isn't that bad (not on the level of some states!) only one or two gyms seem to always cause some sort drama. The one mentioned here (flip city) seems to be the worst offender. I think people just jumped all over it because they were finally caught...

As you can to be a Senior Level Cheerleader, you see a lot more. A lot more partying.... and just like in Illinois a lot of Mothers control their child's cheer lives but that happens in other sports as well.

(This was taken off Amazon which summarizes the closing paragraph)
“In my opinion, the cheer business is more than just about money; it’s about being role models to young children. We want to give children a second home (the gym) that they can come to, somewhere where they feel like they are not being judged for who they are or aren’t, that teaches hard work and the values of family and respect. We want to make a difference in people’s lives, even if it’s just one person. We want to show the world that, through acts of kindness, honesty, respect, and determination, you can accomplish anything you set your mind to, no matter what people tell you.” (This was taken off Amazon which summarizes the closing paragraph)

My Biggest thing is being ROLE MODELS for young children. That is why I have brought up so much about FC, I think people need to know that the gym should be your home and you should look up to these Coaches and Owners. I am not saying they have never had a Coach like this but she is no longer there. There are other gyms around whose Coaches haven't been the best role models but not to this level.

I tried to respond to two posts at once.....Are you guys happy? LOL

I will have to read it one day when this run is over with my littles. My daughter is currently reading "The Letters" which is about cheer and seems to be a great book but my 9 yr old won't give it to me yet [emoji51].

I have never heard about that one. I will have to see if I can find time to read it. I am obviously spending too much time of Fierce Board lately.

Real talk: the only reason I'd even consider moving to Texas is my preconcieved notion that you guys have wicked good mexican food. Mexican food is my absolute fav.
I live in San Antonio and I never been a big fan of Mexican food when I lived in Tennessee but I absolutely love Mexican food! I would eat it every day.
It doesn't help my best friend is Mexican and his mom cooks for us all the time, I'm like I want to cook like her!! It's amazing!

Back