All-Star Disqualifying Cheaters

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Okay

Don't bother. The few people I know that tried reading it struggled with the penmanship. There also seems to be some discrepancy in the portrayal of some events from those involved.

**Whenever I see someone YELLING on the boards I imagine it is pink font**

It can't be any worse grammatically than 50 Shades of Grey.

Forgot about the Texas movie. Sorry IL, you've been outdone. Hit men outrank a tell all book. You can take the worlds title for allstar cheer drama, but Texas gets overall grand champ.

Oklahoma had the mom who used a taser on the cheerleading coach in the parking lot. It doesn't outdo the hitman, but it does outdo most of the IL drama.

I live in San Antonio and I never been a big fan of Mexican food when I lived in Tennessee but I absolutely love Mexican food! I would eat it every day.
It doesn't help my best friend is Mexican and his mom cooks for us all the time, I'm like I want to cook like her!! It's amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I low-key hoped that my next roommate would have deep hispanic roots so I could learn all the recipes and have them be authentic. Not some white-soccer-mom-with-a-blog-who-is-scared-of-vaccine's version of the recipe.

Texarkana to El Paso is more like 12 hours. In fact, Texarkana is closer to Chicago than it is to El Paso.
My trip was more corner to corner. But yes, driving from El Paso to Clarksville, TN --that drive was across Texas was much longer. I got a ticket in Big Spring and locked my keys in my car while getting gas later that night. Adventures in young adulthood! LOL

Wasn't Texas the one where the 5 girls in HS were just awful to everyone and the mom was a teacher so they got away with a ton of nonsense until something happened?
That was the Fab Five Texas Cheerleader Scandal.

Small? Texas would be in the top 25% by size of all countries (40/195) in the world. Texas is bigger than France.
Dang.

What was hairgate? Lol
Hairgate 2015 - Mom Upset Daughter Is Off The Team Because She Wont Straighten Hair For Competitions | Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer

Last edited:
Lol I looked it up online and geez... Texas hair is really a thing! :eek:
Oh yes! I was on drill team in the 90's. We were all about the big teased hair and BLUE eyeshadow. Good thing we didn't go around town dressed like that, our motives would have been questioned ;)
I live in San Antonio and I never been a big fan of Mexican food when I lived in Tennessee but I absolutely love Mexican food! I would eat it every day.
It doesn't help my best friend is Mexican and his mom cooks for us all the time, I'm like I want to cook like her!! It's amazing!

First thing I did when we moved to WA was learn to cook real mexican food, since it definitely lacks up here. That is the one thing I look forward to the most when we move back to Texas (well family too lol) fingers crossed for the summer, however the Army doesn't seem to like us very much here lately :(

It's weird but I despise Tex mex but love Mexican food!
California has such yummy Mexican food, I'm excited about the bbq when we go to NCA.

Having grown up in Cali, the Tex Mex isn't really my thing. I like it but not as much as our Mexican food! In fact, I'm eating a delicious burrito as I type. ;)

Having grown up in Cali, the Tex Mex isn't really my thing. I like it but not as much as our Mexican food! In fact, I'm eating a delicious burrito as I type. ;)
Now I'm sad because I'm remembering that Chipotle has listeria in it.

Then again, that didn't stop crazy Texans from eating their Blue Bell...

Back