All-Star Disqualifying Cheaters

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So, those under 21 don't have to drink responsibly? :D

Well, I could say, duh, do they ever? lol
It was more along the lines of the stupid "warnings" on the beer commercials you see.

Last edited:
I wonder what, if any, disciplinary actions USASF will take against the teams found cheating.

I'd like to see something along the lines of the gym cannot attend worlds, summit, and/or NCA nationals for that year and the next. That could potentially threaten a gym's entire livelihood. I feel like that's a drastic enough punishment to really deter gyms from cheating.

Also, does sandbagging fall under this "cheating" thing? It's sounds like the gyms that were reprimanded were done so because they had age illegible athletes on their teams.

I'm back from a feeding children delay lol see I missed a little but not too much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder what, if any, disciplinary actions USASF will take against the teams found cheating.

I'd like to see something along the lines of the gym cannot attend worlds, summit, and/or NCA nationals for that year and the next. That could potentially threaten a gym's entire livelihood. I feel like that's a drastic enough punishment to really deter gyms from cheating.

Also, does sandbagging fall under this "cheating" thing? It's sounds like the gyms that were reprimanded were done so because they had age illegible athletes on their teams.
This would be awesome.

"Also, does sandbagging fall under this "cheating" thing? It's sounds like the gyms that were reprimanded were done so because they had age illegible athletes on their teams."

I think we view "sandbagging" as competing in a division you are age-eligible for, but at a level significantly below what you "should" be.

Their junior team is still listed, but senior co-ed 3 is not.

That's a no on results for their senior 4 coed and their L5 small coed as well.
I was at this comp and I don't remember all of thier teams but I do know the L5 did not perform. (It was the only registered L5 and my older kids were sad when they weren't there)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Back