All-Star Disqualifying Cheaters

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We will be at that one too and from what I understand they had senior level teams set to compete really early and had MANY schedule change requests because of ACTs. They apparently had to reconfigure everything.
Our Y3 and J4 were set at like 8am both days. Ugh. But glad they are trying to put the academics first!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG, look at Florida trying to out drama Illinois.
Pfffffffffft. They can try... But that trophy is OURS.

These other states all come in with their little prep level drama (Georgia, Florida... That's you guys). Then you have your full season, allstar level drama teams (NC, Cali... That's you guys).

But give it up. We still hold the lifetime achievement title.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Well, I am a big supporter of this. I find cheating pretty sickening. Don't people have souls? ugh.

I just hope that gyms don't find a way to lie to parents about this new rule. In my opinion, parents need to register their own email addresses with varsity and usasf. I know that a lot of parents aren't super in-tune to the cheer world and will just let the gym do whatever. But, if varsity and usasf had direct contact to the parents, it would prevent gyms from swindling parents. If a parent chooses to not open the email, then whatever. But I'm thinking enough of them would so that the mom's room would be full of the discussion anyways.
Haha we wish. Varsity and USASF do not want a direct contact to parents. We are only here to pay the bills.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Pfffffffffft. They can try... But that trophy is OURS.

These other states all come in with their little prep level drama (Georgia, Florida... That's you guys). Then you have your full season, allstar level drama teams (NC, Cali... That's you guys).

But give it up. We still hold the lifetime achievement title.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

You still have the book, no one can truly top the book!

Jocelyn? Is that you?

giphy.gif

Well, I am a big supporter of this. I find cheating pretty sickening. Don't people have souls? ugh.

I just hope that gyms don't find a way to lie to parents about this new rule. In my opinion, parents need to register their own email addresses with varsity and usasf. I know that a lot of parents aren't super in-tune to the cheer world and will just let the gym do whatever. But, if varsity and usasf had direct contact to the parents, it would prevent gyms from swindling parents. If a parent chooses to not open the email, then whatever. But I'm thinking enough of them would so that the mom's room would be full of the discussion anyways.
I think a modified version of that email should go out to parents. Parents need to hold their gyms accountable as well. If more parents knew the rules & consequences they may not be so willing to let Susie be on a team she isn't eligible for or continue to support a gym that has been caught cheating.

I think a modified version of that email should go out to parents. Parents need to hold their gyms accountable as well. If more parents knew the rules & consequences they may not be so willing to let Susie be on a team she isn't eligible for or continue to support a gym that has been caught cheating.
This. Heavy criticism from parents would mean that the gym feels the negative consequences of cheating more immediately, which will pressure them to cut the crap ASAP.

Back