OT Dresses

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Yep. Deep V plunge + curve hugging + back cutout all the way to tail bone = too sexy for high school IMO.

welp, you would not have let me out of the house in my prom dress then... :oops: and mine was actually pretty tame compared to many others.

welp, you would not have let me out of the house in my prom dress then... :oops: and mine was actually pretty tame compared to many others.

Yeah...that's why I just left the comment alone. I've seen worse...on 6 yr olds at cheerleading competitions.....and I also don't think V necks are sexy (which I suppose could also be relative to the bust that is going in it)

Maybe the picture is different on a computer, but on my phone it's not a v neck, it goes well below the bust line. If its really a v-neck, that makes it better but still not a fan for prom :)

my dress is Sherri Hill, and I'm almost positive I saw the one you like at the boutique where I got mine. I would suggest looking online for dress shops in your area (the one I went to was actually a 1.5 hour drive), and calling to see if they carry Sherri Hill dresses because they're cheaper in store. I looked up my dress on the Sherri Hill website and it was listed as 600 but it was only 458 at the boutique.
$458.......... :jawdrop: My mom would never have even let me try it on. It does look beautiful on you though.

$458.......... :jawdrop: My mom would never have even let me try it on. It does look beautiful on you though.
lol, I work for my mom (She has a prof. bow company), so I agreed to work in her bow room for a certain number of hours to pay for part of it. There was no way she would have bought it if I wasn't going to help pay haha. and thanks! :)

My sisters prom dress was $600. Her dress last year was $450....prices before alterations.

My dad keeps calling me to complain about the price (hes already purchased it so...he should really get over it).

I just politely remind him that my prom dress was $`150.... and he needs to remember that he spent over $1000 on her prom dresses for herwhen it comes time to buy a wedding dress for me... Whut up Kleinfelds

Back