All-Star Enough Already!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well dang. All that stuff is crazy! I can't even imagine having to make up multiple extra days at the end of the year. I think one time we had one extra day in HS. Stay safe everyone!

Oh and to quote my dad "increase stopping distance while driving in snow & ice!" :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
It stinks for the kids. Last year because of Hurricane Sandy, they lost the entire February break. Plus snow days have already lost their novelty. There is nothing to do but stay home, no parents want to drive them around even house to house because the roads are a mess....I cannot tell you how many times I have already heard how bored they are just today alone.

Meanwhile in South Carolina

tumblr_m78dqv2Ccj1r2gru0o1_400.gif

Just kidding. It is 65 today, though.

Yes! Even in the Upstate we are really enjoying the sunny day!!

This winter weather is wearing me out!

Gym had to be closed Monday due to snow. We were able to make it to tumbling last night. Now we're waking up to ice. No school again. Lots of people without power, and not sure if the gym has power.

At this rate, we may not even get in a single practice before BATC. Oh, and the kids may be in school till the end of June. No snow days left, and today will have to be made up somewhere.
Have you considered moving to San Diego????

This winter weather is wearing me out!

Gym had to be closed Monday due to snow. We were able to make it to tumbling last night. Now we're waking up to ice. No school again. Lots of people without power, and not sure if the gym has power.

At this rate, we may not even get in a single practice before BATC. Oh, and the kids may be in school till the end of June. No snow days left, and today will have to be made up somewhere.
Whatever happened to global warming? We're in the same boat here in MA if it makes you feel any better.

And here I am in my tank top enjoying this 87 degree California winter.
Stop your bragging lol:p Although I hate the snow/ice I also hate the other extreme as well. Anything above like 90 is too hot for me, so I'm glad we only have that like one or two months out of the year. Is there somewhere where it's like in the 60's year-round, cause that's where I wanna live.

Its a chilly 32 degrees here in WA, but no snow. I feel for all of you midwest people! My grandpa lives in Illinois, and he got 8 inches OVER night.... Washington is lucky to get 8 inches all winter haha.

Stop your bragging lol:p Although I hate the snow/ice I also hate the other extreme as well. Anything above like 90 is too hot for me, so I'm glad we only have that like one or two months out of the year. Is there somewhere where it's like in the 60's year-round, cause that's where I wanna live.
SAME! Over like 80 is too hot for me. 65 and sunny like today is perfect for me.

Wow that's really weird to hear all of that. Global warming's happening in europe I guess. Where I'm living it's still about 10 degrees (Celsius that is) whereas is should be like - 2 or something. And I'm still waiting for that snow to come. Even though we wouldn't have snow days. Never had one in my entire life :(

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

4th snow day for us tomorrow... and I missed last Friday because I was sick. Needless to say I'm a little bored here but I mean I'm not complaining...

where I live in Canada like 2 weeks ago it was -40Celsius with wind chill... i haven't missed school yet because i'm in college and they never cancel.. but we have missed 2 practices because the roads are so bad, it seems like its been snowing non stop for 3weeks. and i'm pretty sure we were not the only ones that got that huge ice store a few weeks ago; it was pretty bad here did a lot of damage.

Back