All-Star Enough Already!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Waking up to another day without power. :( Brrr! Can't wait to finish packing my bag and roll out to BATC.
How many days it is now? When we lost power after Hurricane Sandy, it was only 8 days and it was not the middle of winter, but they were still 8 long days. I cannot even imagine how cold it must be in your house. Just think, the hotel at BATC will be a luxury. I'd probably be leaving right now.

Dear Mother Nature,

Please stop making it snow in the northeast every 3 days. I don't like 7 am practices anymore then my senior team does.

Tired Cheer Coach

I agree! I am so done with snow! We only got to practice one day the entire week before our competition last weekend! And then at practice last night it started snowing again and we all thought we were gonna get snowed in at the gym!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

It's supposed to snow again tomorrow. I don't even know where we'll put it. The piles from shoveling are so high already! I can't take this cold anymore - the sub zero temps are going to kill me. 2-3 blocks to the train did not seem nearly as far in the fall when I took this job! And working right on the lake near Soldier Field seemed so fancy just 5 months ago. Now I just want to cry every day on my way to work. And it seems there is no end in sight for any of us. :'(

It's supposed to snow again tomorrow. I don't even know where we'll put it. The piles from shoveling are so high already! I can't take this cold anymore - the sub zero temps are going to kill me. 2-3 blocks to the train did not seem nearly as far in the fall when I took this job! And working right on the lake near Soldier Field seemed so fancy just 5 months ago. Now I just want to cry every day on my way to work. And it seems there is no end in sight for any of us. :'(

Hang in there! You're on the backside of winter now and the lake will look beautiful in the Spring.

Here in SC, it was almost 60 degrees today, and it was beautiful! However....in about 2 days or less, we're supposed to get 6 inches of snow! I swear, the weather here changes so fast! 50's again by Friday...:banghead:

Here in SC, it was almost 60 degrees today, and it was beautiful! However....in about 2 days or less, we're supposed to get 6 inches of snow! I swear, the weather here changes so fast! 50's again by Friday...:banghead:
Yeah, saw the forecast for this week. So much for spring break. I bet we won't have school tues-thur #facepalm

They're just calling for rain here in Charleston and I'm beyond thankful. I can't deal with more ice

Here in columbia they are still very much on the fence.. We got the stay tuned we'll let you know. Haha. I love it. They'll probably cancel school and it will rain.

It is 11:30 at night and I just realized that maybe we should have shoveled the driveway tonight since we got a couple of inches earlier in the evening. The plow automatically comes at 4 inches or more, so we haven't had to shovel this season and I didn't even think about it.

Gonna suck for my hubby in the morning when I wake him at dawn ;)

evepuruj.jpg

Trying to find humor to get me through the winter :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

My uncle was stuck in north of Durham (NC) traffic for at least 3 hours (that I know of.) He turned around and finally got out of the traffic. While at my house, we had 6 inches of snow (around 6 PM.) It's sleeting now and it's supposed to continues sleeting and snowing until about 2 PM tomorrow. The weathermen are calling for 8-12 inches in my area total

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board

Back