All-Star Enough Already!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

No lie we just had BREAKING NEWS some areas reporting sprinkles! :oops:....I wish my kids didn't have to drive to school and work...... and I'm sitting here already stressing about my daughter driving home from work because the roads will be wet.....born and raised in Cali, so yes I am THAT embarrassing

In other news...current forecasts include ANOTHER snowstorm here Sunday night until Tuesday. I was just starting to see my grass again :(

No lie we just had BREAKING NEWS some areas reporting sprinkles! :oops:....I wish my kids didn't have to drive to school and work...... and I'm sitting here already stressing about my daughter driving home from work because the roads will be wet.....born and raised in Cali, so yes I am THAT embarrassing
Hey now, not all Californian's are bad drivers in wet weather. It's just you weird southerners! :p;)
But hooray for rain! I don't know about down south, but up here we're supposed to get like 3 days of rain and maybe some next week. I also get to wear my new rain boots I got on sale a few weeks ago, so I'm pretty excited about that.

Are we being a little dramatic?

14x33o5.jpg

not sure that I can take a meteorologist serious when their name is Dallas Raines

While I can't help but snicker and roll my eyes every time California goes into "Storm Watch <insert year>" mode... I think the biggest issue is the danger faced by those who live in areas that burned in the past year. Those hills haven't had a chance to get good plants with nice deep roots yet and there is always a threat of slides. So cue the dramatic music and pop up that Storm Watch 2014 background... we're going live to every "meteorologist" on the news team!

If this storm keeps any planes from taking off at LAX on Friday morning, I may have a nervous breakdown!!!!! I know we Californians get overly dramatic with our storms - I just hope the FAA doesn't too! Just get my team to Dallas, please. :)

Are we being a little dramatic?

14x33o5.jpg

DREADING the traffic from this... I have to drive from the San Gabriel Valley to Beverly hills...... I better make sure that I have Netflix downloaded for my drives home from work.... >_>

Last edited:
not sure that I can take a meteorologist serious when their name is Dallas Raines

Uh oh is that another embarrassing moment? All of out meterologist have names like that....we had Johnny Mountain too yikes! (And Dallas looks like he sleeps in a tanning bed)

It is the land of tv after all

Make fun of us Californians all you want but we have it tough with out

DREADING the traffic from this... I have to drive from the San Gabriel Valley to Beverly hills...... I better make sure that I have Netflix downloaded for my drives home from work.... >_>
Now I'm worried for you too! Ps I live in San Gabriel Valley too

Latest posts

Back