All-Star Erica Englebert's New Stunt For Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

here is where I think this post makes no sense
I very highly doubt anyone will be throwing a stunt alongside Maddie, the point of that stunt is to highlight her. We could all sit here and say that there are 2 other flyers highlighted there, but really, Maddie is the focus of that stunt.
Second of all, if Erica is throwing it, the girl opposite her would be too, 2 stunt groups throwing something makes no sense, especially with one of them being point, it doesn't exactly work.
Third of all, Erica and her opposite flyer (my apologies for not knowing her name) may have been working them all year, but are they really going to risk having these girls compete these for the FIRST time at Worlds? I doubt it.

And that's that. Have a great night everyone, this show is over

I heard that Maddie's stunt wasn't hitting in practice, so they took it out and now she just does a thigh stand in the middle. But she singles out of it, so they should get the same difficulty score! GO CEA!!!!!!

CANT WAIT TO SEE! SOOOO EXITED FR THIS CRAZYNESS! lol

Haha you newbs are ridiculous. Apparently nobody here has ever heard of changes in formations? and apparently maddie is that egotistical nowadays that she would never allow somebody to share the spotlight? Regardless, she's hurt. It could very well just be erica doing the stunt and then maddie doing some sort of highlight stunt elsewhere in the routine or not at all. Honestly, the possibilities are endless for that routine/stunt. Anyway, this is all beside the point. Everyone knows Courtney already paid off the judges in case they drop.

oops! I don't think I was supposed to say that......:oops:

Latest posts

Back