All-Star Erica Englebert's New Stunt For Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

YOU CAN'T TELL ME YOU'VE NEVER HEARD OF CONNECTICUT ELITE ALLSTARS!? Senior Elite is the best 4.2 around New England! Gosh, you newbies are so ridiculous and embarrassing sometimes.
I hope you realize you've just given me the name of the gym I'm going to open in about Oh, 5 years?? Merci beaucoup!

I heard that Maddie's stunt wasn't hitting in practice, so they took it out and now she just does a thigh stand in the middle. But she singles out of it, so they should get the same difficulty score! GO CEA!!!!!!

no silly, she didnt hit the thy stand either so shes just going to sit down in the center of the floor
lol
I LOVE CHEER EXTREME!

this thread gave me such a goood laugh :) But all joking aside, I bet that erica and her opposite will do the 360 ball up/tocs and maddie would do a 720 ball up/tocs in the center haha just wishful thinking :)

:eek:2 complete turns? in a ball? and then a tick tock? and then a tick tock? and then another tick tock?
the thought of this gives me chills , if the SE did one of these, or more, i think the whole milk house would die- like everyone would fall out of their seats and their hearts would litterally stop beating.
If anyone could do it I think maddie and her amazing bases could make it happen! :)

Latest posts

Back