All-Star Erica Englebert's New Stunt For Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is there a video of her doing the stunt? I would love to see it!

I'm gonna look past all of the joking comments here, they make me laugh a lot, however I figure we should actually address the point of the thread.
Someone said something about formation changes, yes people understand formation changes, but Maddie Gardner and Erica Englebert are not going to split centre with that stunt... I'm sure Courtney Pope isn't completely stupid in realizing what will look good. Second of all, no one said Maddie was egotistical... in this thread... I was simply pointing out the fact that the whole stunt sequence is designed to highlight Maddie... the way it was last year. Erica and her opposite are for sure not the only flyers capable of a wrap around to stretch to scale, I can guarantee that one, but it looks good having them beside her, and if they weren't throwing it, there would be an awkward pause where just Maddie is in the air holding it. at the start of this season there were rumours about all of Senior Elite throwing the 360 ball up, and people even saying there were videos, okay if there were videos then why exactly is only Maddie throwing it? because the stunt is designed to highlight her. I am doubting any coach, not just Courtney, would throw that routine all year, and then for Worlds randomly decide to throw 2 more, because the only reason they would throw two more would be for extra points, which they would barely receive anyways.

i think that they were saying that erica was doing it, which would mean the flyer opposite of her would be doing it. meaning that maddie is doing something totally different for her specialty stunt. so it would be 2 360 ball ups and something even better that maddie is doing. if they keep everything the same, i have a feeling they'll be doing something more then a show-n-go to a wrap around.

but i don't want to speculate haha. just going off of ideas they could do.

Senior Elite?

YOU CAN'T TELL ME YOU'VE NEVER HEARD OF CONNECTICUT ELITE ALLSTARS!? Senior Elite is the best 4.2 around New England! Gosh, you newbies are so ridiculous and embarrassing sometimes.

Didnt they place third two years ago when they did drop? Just sayin...
No, I'm pretty sure they won. lolsmileyface told me so. He's their biggest fan. In fact, he proposed the latin theme to Elaine because he knew it would be the end to shooting stars and the real champions would shine through.

Latest posts

Back