All-Star Fake Social Networking Accounts 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I've been blocked already but there is an account with the name of Jennifer Pickard and the picture is her and Erica Englebert. I believe that the account is owned by Logan Monty. If someone could find her and post the link so you could report the account I'd appreciate it. Also, there is a fake Taylor Watson account commenting on the pictures of that account.
Facebook?

i have been hearing alot about this logan monty girl, who is she? Is she creating fake accounts? I saw her on instagram and her account seemed quite fishy?
If you search back to the original fake social networking accounts thread you can find all of the details, I'm not going to repost them for the sake of saving everyone else's time cause most people know it already

Basically this Jennifer Pickard girl messaged me saying that she's "heard that I've been saying a lot about Logan Monty." If you remember, a fellow poster had posted a story of someone who doesn't come on the boards and their experience with Logan Monty. This Jennifer Pickard girl said that since Logan is such great friends with all of Senior Elite that they gathered around to read the post and they laughed at it. She said they had the pictures to prove it. Of course, I asked to see the pictures. She sent me pictures of SE Alums around a computer laughing at something, but the screen wasn't shown. I messaged back and told her that I still don't believe her because I can't see the screen. I then told her that I had asked some of the girls in the photo what was REALLY going on and they responded back saying that they have never heard of Logan Monty, have never read the tumblr post, and the picture is years old. I told her that the picture was used out of context and she told me that she will be reporting me to Ceacoach if an apology wasn't posted.

Soon enough, I find out that the account is fake. But then I think, who would be behind this account and who would defend Logan? Then it dawned on me that it had to be her.

So basically, the cheer world has some crazy cheerleaders in it!

If you search back to the original fake social networking accounts thread you can find all of the details, I'm not going to repost them for the sake of saving everyone else's time cause most people know it already

Basically this Jennifer Pickard girl messaged me saying that she's "heard that I've been saying a lot about Logan Monty." If you remember, a fellow poster had posted a story of someone who doesn't come on the boards and their experience with Logan Monty. This Jennifer Pickard girl said that since Logan is such great friends with all of Senior Elite that they gathered around to read the post and they laughed at it. She said they had the pictures to prove it. Of course, I asked to see the pictures. She sent me pictures of SE Alums around a computer laughing at something, but the screen wasn't shown. I messaged back and told her that I still don't believe her because I can't see the screen. I then told her that I had asked some of the girls in the photo what was REALLY going on and they responded back saying that they have never heard of Logan Monty, have never read the tumblr post, and the picture is years old. I told her that the picture was used out of context and she told me that she will be reporting me to Ceacoach if an apology wasn't posted.

Soon enough, I find out that the account is fake. But then I think, who would be behind this account and who would defend Logan? Then it dawned on me that it had to be her.

So basically, the cheer world has some crazy cheerleaders in it!
Dear God this little girl needs some serious help. Does anyone know if she is receiving any? Do her parents know?

What do you all report these accounts as? I'd report them but I don't know which reason to pick.

If the girl has an official fan page, i.e. Maddie Gardner, then you can report it as Pretending to be a Celebrity. However, if they don't, you can report it as pretending to be someone you know (if you are friends with the REAL girl).

If the girl has an official fan page, i.e. Maddie Gardner, then you can report it as Pretending to be a Celebrity. However, if they don't, you can report it as pretending to be someone you know (if you are friends with the REAL girl).
I'm not, which is why I was confused as to what I should report them as. Thank you though :)

This is a little bit out of control

Breznaslova.jpg

1-1.jpg

2.jpg

3.png

Back