All-Star Fake Social Networking Accounts 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not to say I told you all so but I TOLD YOU SO. She is sick...she will not change. I don't feel bad that ZTprincess was called out and I am sure she is back on here as someone else by now and I am creeped out about it. Twitter is a perfect forum for her to be an imposter on....sad for all the people she has duped or hurt. AGAIN.

krystynakrez yes I did! Haha my friend just referenced it the other day. I may or may not have the soundtrack on my iPod...

I was talking to my dad about this, as my best friend is going through something similar. This girl, who doesn't even know my friend, only that she's somewhat tumblr famous, took her pictures and created a twitter and Instagram with it. It was creepy and strange, and there were weird messages along with it. She went to the police but they had no leads. It's creepy, and strange, and I don't understand why people do this kind of stuff when it's easy for them to be found out. It;s also why my parents are so against pictures and social networks.

Not sure if this has been posted but this girl on twitter I think it's like @themacianderson has stolen all of Kelsey Rule's pictures and even made an instagram. It's weird.. and creepy how someone can just pretend to be someone else.

Not sure if this has been posted but this girl on twitter I think it's like @themacianderson has stolen all of Kelsey Rule's pictures and even made an instagram. It's weird.. and creepy how someone can just pretend to be someone else.

This girl freaks me out. The 1D obsession, the Taylor Swift hate, she's delusional for real. And how she uses Kelsey's pictures makes it seem like she's crazy from an outsiders view.

This girl freaks me out. The 1D obsession, the Taylor Swift hate, she's delusional for real. And how she uses Kelsey's pictures makes it seem like she's crazy from an outsiders view.
Taylor Swift hate...reminds me of that one girl (L-something?) that totally hated on T-Swift in a thread in the random section...

I just went onto her twitter and it's seriously creepy. She's claiming Carter Kay (Stingrays) is her little sister, Mackenzie Rutan (also Stingrays) is 'Alyssa from California Allstars' . She also constantly has conversations with someone called @Amburr7 and posted Britni Love+friends For the Love of Stunting 2012 video claiming its a video of said Amber. Good chance that @Amburr7 is also run by her or is another fake.
IM CREEPED OUT YA'LL.:help:

Edit - Amber's account says she is on Top Gun Large Coed.

Taylor Swift hate...reminds me of that one girl (L-something?) that totally hated on T-Swift in a thread in the random section...

That girl was so weird, maybe I'm bias because I love Taylor, but I don't understand people who hate on celebs publicly. I don't care for Rihanna but I won't tweet or rant on the boards about it.

That girl was so weird, maybe I'm bias because I love Taylor, but I don't understand people who hate on celebs publicly. I don't care for Rihanna but I won't tweet or rant on the boards about it.
Agreed! I can't stand Nicki Minaj but I don't conestantly bash her. I mean, I occasionally tweet about my dislike but I definitely wouldn't post about her like that girl did about Taylor.

Sorry that I keep posting, just noticed that I made a mistake in my previous post after looking into this further :
@Amburr7 is not the person that 'Maci' was reffering to in the FTLOS2012 video it was @AmberScharpTG.
Amber Scharp is the one who claims to be on TGLC.
I don't know whether either of the Amber's are real or fakers but @themacianderson 100% is.
Sorry for the confusion, I'll get all my details correct next time :p

I just think people need to be more careful and use their brain! I knew it was so obvious she was fake months ago, yet everyone was falling for it.

I'm just wondering how we know for sure that zta/deedle and the twitter person is connected?
There are a lot of weird people out there. Yesterday a very young "cheerlebrity" was targeted on Instagram...eventually both hate sites were shut down.
It was nice before social media...

I'm just wondering how we know for sure that zta/deedle and the twitter person is connected?
There are a lot of weird people out there. Yesterday a very young "cheerlebrity" was targeted on Instagram...eventually both hate sites were shut down.
It was nice before social media...
I know exactly who you are talking about and I LOVE him. Seriously one of the sweetest boys! This happened a few months ago as well and I helped him get it taken down. I don't know why this keeps happening to him, he's so nice!

Seriously I don't get what makes a person think that it is okay for them to totally disregard the "cheerlebrities" feelings and invade their personal information and claim is as their own. It absolutely blows my mind....and I also don't get how the posers' parents are totally ignoring this and/or are in denial? Sometimes I'm glad I'm not famous in the cheer world...so creepy things don't happen to me. I feel so bad for Erica, Jamie, Peyton, Maddie, Gabi, and all the other cheerlebrities that are getting posed as on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram...they're just like us, cheerleaders who love the sport. Let's play nice everyone.

Back