All-Star Fake Social Networking Accounts 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I found out a few days ago and have been watching her twitter. Seems to me that her pictures contain a lot of nice things but she's never in them. She's never in her bora bora pictures either. I don't know if its Zta or not but I'm not buying whoever this girl is.
Can you explain how you found out?

Literally the top reason I hate Fierceboard when scandalous things go down. Everything's all "I know the situation and you don't but I can't tell you." I understand you people are "looking into" this situation, but really, stop tweeting and posting about it on Fierceboard if you have zero intention of explaining yourself.

the name she was using turned out to be a model in Dallas.

She says her name is Nicole Athena? Granted I can't see her tweets, but the modeling pictures on that site don't look like her profile picture. They don't really look like the same girl.

She says her name is Nicole Athena? Granted I can't see her tweets, but the modeling pictures on that site don't look like her profile picture. They don't really look like the same girl.

Wait! Someone that is faking their identity used pictures that weren't really the same person? Oh, the humanity!

Wait! Someone that is faking their identity used pictures that weren't really the same person? Oh, the humanity!

No, I just meant that I didn't understand the connection. It's not her pictures they're using, so it her name? Nicole Athena isn't really that original anyway...

No, I just meant that I didn't understand the connection. It's not her pictures they're using, so it her name? Nicole Athena isn't really that original anyway...

I've never understood the whole thing anyway.

:cool:

Literally the top reason I hate Fierceboard when scandalous things go down. Everything's all "I know the situation and you don't but I can't tell you." I understand you people are "looking into" this situation, but really, stop tweeting and posting about it on Fierceboard if you have zero intention of explaining yourself.
The only thing I know is that Nicolle_says girl may or may not be woahdeedle. How this came about I have no idea. I don't feel bad since she's been mentioned several times on this thread already.

Is she still tweeting and talking to people pretending to live this obviously made up life? I tweeted her yesterday about Bora Bora because my family went there a few years ago and her story didn't add up at all but this morning when I woke up her tweets were protected so I can't even see how she responded. Whether this is woah/apple/zta or not, girl clearly needs help. Google image search tells no lies

I would just like to point out that all of the pictures she uploads to twitter are Instagram pictures BUT they are not linked to an Instagram account. You can also see that they have been cropped. So basically she screenshots a picture from someone's Instagram, crops it down to just the picture (not very well sometimes) and posts it to twitter as her own.

THANK YOU! My entire twitter feed last night was like listening in on a middle school girl's conversation. And the people saying "You'll find out soon"... I HAVEN'T FOUND OUT! If you plan on putting the situation out to 30,000 people, be willing to explain. :mad:

Can someone please pm me or text me and let me know what this is about?
I've never understood the whole thing anyway.

:cool:
I would just like to point out that all of the pictures she uploads to twitter are Instagram pictures BUT they are not linked to an Instagram account. You can also see that they have been cropped. So basically she screenshots a picture from someone's Instagram, crops it down to just the picture (not very well sometimes) and posts it to twitter as her own.
AndrewSky

someone anyone?

Back