All-Star Fake Social Networking Accounts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ashley if you believed that the 30 minutes reference was serious, you obviously have missed out on much of the sarcasm & comedy that is apart of my personality. I've just always wanted to say that.. like a movie.

Ashley if you believed that the 30 minutes reference was serious, you obviously have missed out on much of the sarcasm & comedy that is apart of my personality. I've just always wanted to say that.. like a movie.

I have no idea what reference you're talking about (honestly).

My favorite part in all of this was when ZTAPrincess came in and denied it all and said she gave proof to DJ. Her exact quote was "He gave me instructions and gave me 30 minutes to do it and I did do it." Really? REALLY? Or what? He would spill the beans? How self important do you have to think you are to give someone an ultimatum like that?

Here you go Ashley

Oh, sorry. Duh.

I didn't see the text you sent her, but nothing in her post indicated it was sarcasm. So without knowing exactly what you told her, I'm not sure how I was supposed to pick up that it was sarcasm or comedy.

Well, I was adamant on the word I gave ZTA, so I can not elaborate.
But because that 30 minutes detail was leaked, I felt clarification was fair.

Oh, sorry. Duh.

I didn't see the text you sent her, but nothing in her post indicated it was sarcasm. So without knowing exactly what you told her, I'm not sure how I was supposed to pick up that it was sarcasm or comedy.
Ashley...let me put it in perspective for you....zta that you now are defending has endeared herself to you in some way and you like her...(I have NO problem with her because I wasn’t here when all that happened)...my point is this...what if today...you found her to be a man from boise who hates cheer? I know its silly...but honestly...you would feel betrayed because the person you have grown to know and respect....wasnt that person at all....you have a right to like her but you have NO right to tell other how to feel or respond....IMO

Ashley...let me put it in perspective for you....zta that you now are defending has endeared herself to you in some way and you like her...(I have NO problem with her because I wasn’t here when all that happened)...my point is this...what if today...you found her to be a man from boise who hates cheer? I know its silly...but honestly...you would feel betrayed because the person you have grown to know and respect....wasnt that person at all....you have a right to like her but you have NO right to tell other how to feel or respond....IMO

I'm not defending her. I don't care that you called her out - I. Do. Not. Care.

I don't need another person to explain to me how I wasn't there so I don't get it. I do get it. I'm not friends with her, I don't know anything about her, other than she had a lot of insightful posts on the board. If I was defending her, it was more of a knee jerk reaction in a heated discussion where I was mostly playing devil's advocate.

I'm saying that a bunch of adults acted like a group of childish teenage girls. That's my complaint. Period. Talk about her in PM, cry on eachother's shoulders on your conference calls, whatever. But grow up and act like adults when you post publicly on the board. The passive-agressive crap is lame for teenagers to do on their private pages, and it's especially lame for adults to do on a public forum. If you feel the need to call out her hypocrisy then just freaking do it. Don't tiptoe around the issue.

I don't need another person to explain to me how I wasn't there so I don't get it. I do get it. I'm not friends with her, I don't know anything about her, other than she had a lot of insightful posts on the board. If I was defending her, it was more of a knee jerk reaction in a heated discussion where I was mostly playing devil's advocate.

I'm saying that a bunch of adults acted like a group of childish teenage girls. That's my complaint. Period. Talk about her in PM, cry on eachother's shoulders on your conference calls, whatever. But grow up and act like adults when you post publicly on the board. The passive-agressive crap is lame for teenagers to do on their private pages, and it's especially lame for adults to do on a public forum. If you feel the need to call out her hypocrisy then just freaking do it. Don't tiptoe around the issue.
ok...you need to calm down sister...I tried..;) you are exposed...you have a nice day!

ok...you need to calm down sister...I tried..;) you are exposed...you have a nice day!

Sorry for getting snippy. It's just that everyone who was around in the ProX days keeps coming in and saying "You don't get it, you weren't there, you don't know how bad it is." I promise, we do get it, we're not trying to tell anyone that they shouldn't be upset about it!

Okay, I don't like you. How's that for not tiptoeing around the issue.

See how the other way is less harsh.

Have a good day Ashley.

Why. Is. This. Thread. Still. Open.

Admin kingston or anyone else... Why has this been allowed to go on for 40+ pages and 3-4 days? I've seen significantly less offensive and rude posts get threads closed - and deleted. I'm confused as to why this one isn't locked. (yes I'm also confused as to why I'm still reading it, but I'm blaming my lack of a job for why I can. not. stop. reading it)

ETA I've also seen threads with pages and pages of nonsense deleted. (including my own nonsense) Another idea, so the USEFUL information can still be available. Just sayin'

My baby has a diaper that DOESN'T stink as bad as this thread. It's ripe. Time to toss it.

kristenthegreat it's probably time to start a new thread for outing fake social media bc no way is this one getting back on track.

There is nothing left to say about any of it. All it has done is pit fierceboard users against one another.

Back