All-Star Fake Social Networking Accounts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just love applying it to every situation. It's like a CT meme.. (For those of you outside the state: on TV at 10pm and whatever, some local stations in CT have a commercial/PSA that says 'It's 10 pm, do you know where your children are?!' trying to get parents to be more active in knowing what their kids are doing socially. It's hilarious because they always make it sound so ominous..)

@kingston, now that I know that's Kelsey's real account, if you haven't edited out my link for it could you? I don't want it getting out more than it has.. thanks! :D

Which one?

If it is possibly I would really really hope that @kingston can edit out that post and get rid of all of those links. Most are still minors and this thread is to help PROTECT their privacy not help more crazies add them. BLAH the thought of people clicking those links and sending them a friend request makes me want to scream.

We still have yet to come up with a witty name for ourselves...now I KNOW I'm not the only person on the board with ridiculously awesome wit, so have at it! We need something good..

kristenthegreat said:
We still have yet to come up with a witty name for ourselves...now I KNOW I'm not the only person on the board with ridiculously awesome wit, so have at it! We need something good..

The facebook avengers? Faker haters? Kristen the bounty hunter?

The facebook avengers? Faker haters? Kristen the bounty hunter?
Oh god, now I've got TWO names to choose from for my banner? Who would ever want to choose between Bounty Hunter and Queen of Casserole. I don't :(

I do like Facebook Avengers..only 'cause it brings to mind people carrying awesome swords and weaponry..

did you guys see that ericaenglebert7 was called out? a friend of the person who runs it got on the account & hit the send followers button with a message saying that this is a poser account & to not ask questions & the 1st name of the poser. guess that's 1 more down.

I wonder if this person got tired of faking and so they admitted? Because it seems sorta fishy that a friend would just "find" the account. haha. but idk and either way its good that it got taken down.

I wonder if this person got tired of faking and so they admitted? Because it seems sorta fishy that a friend would just "find" the account. haha. but idk and either way its good that it got taken down.

idk maybe! the thing said that they were on the posers computer & saw it & changed the password so they no longer have access to the account. idt they would announce their name though you know? i mean i know its no full name stuff but still.

idk maybe! the thing said that they were on the posers computer & saw it & changed the password so they no longer have access to the account. idt they would announce their name though you know? i mean i know its no full name stuff but still.
oh good point, aha!

#thatawkwardmomentwhen one of the fake Ericas messages you on facebook, and is only friends with YOUR friends... haha.. #thisisweird.

Back