All-Star Fake Social Networking Accounts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i know she has a tumblr but idk the actual one. but it looks like the real her, i'll just have to do some digging.
it obviously isn't her, you can tell by the introduction at the top. "i'm a sophmore at _____ high school." i dunno about you but most of her 'fans' know her school...seems like it isn't her.
also the fake girl said she wears her belly button ring during competitions which is a safety hazard and i remember the real one saying she takes it out before she competes.

how pathetic of this person to impersonate a 15 year old girl who happens to be a good cheerleader.
i wonder how these people live with the illusion that life is perfect when they're faking somebody else in a fake little world.

also, the another thing on there is how she said she takes an hour and a half to get to practice, it literally takes her like 10 minutes i heard, like her and molly live close to kville gym?

sad sad people.......

I'm sure they are aware that since their profiles aren't private/they add people they don't know, they will have people stalk them and make fake profiles. But I wonder if they even care that much? All these creepers are doing is making fake profiles. I sure hope they aren't dying their hair and actually calling themselves Maddie or Erica in real life. It must take alot of work to pretend to be someone!

I saw a question someone asked her about her weight and she was super rude about it and she answers a lot of questions super rudely and that doesn't seem like something she would do.

Please if your are reporting accounts be sure it's fake. They deleted Maddies real facebook because someone reported it as fake :(

Back