All-Star Fake Social Networking Accounts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

how can you tell a real from a fake cuz im friends with a erica and a maddie and they both seem to be real.....

how can you tell a real from a fake cuz im friends with a erica and a maddie and they both seem to be real.....

Look at who they are friends with. If they are friends with Courtney or other coaches from the gym then it is pretty safe to say that they are real. Or you could just delete both and you won't have to worry about it.

Look at who they are friends with. If they are friends with Courtney or other coaches from the gym then it is pretty safe to say that they are real. Or you could just delete both and you won't have to worry about it.
okay im pretty sure there real though

..We know that many of them also have created fake accounts for boyfriends, friends, and parents. Yes, these people are desperate and sad.
yeah i know theres like 50 accounts for erica's boyfriend like really do you not have a life that you have to make a fake boyfriend account ? people are stupidd

okay and i deleted her because i wasnt sure if she was real i wanna make sure i add the the real one

I really don't want to come off as rude, but if you do not know her personally therefore you don't know her real facebook it is probably best that you don't add her period. I know that many want to be friends with these athletes on facebook but they really deserve their own privacy.

I really don't want to come off as rude, but if you do not know her personally therefore you don't know her real facebook it is probably best that you don't add her period. I know that many want to be friends with these athletes on facebook but they really deserve their own privacy.
why doesnt maddie just deny her then? she has over 4900 friends, if she wanted privacy, she would not have accepted so many people. not to be rude, but the athletes are accepting all these people they do not know.

why doesnt maddie just deny her then? she has over 4900 friends, if she wanted privacy, she would not have accepted so many people. not to be rude, but the athletes are accepting all these people they do not know.

Oh trust me I have commented on that as well. I personally feel the athletes needs to make their facebook's private and only add friends and family that they know and then create a fan page if they want to interact with fans. Many of these athletes have their facebooks set to open where anyone can see things. I am not friends with Maddie and can see her profile, pictures and all.

Back