All-Star Favorite Moments During Worlds 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

my favorite moments were on here having my fellow fierceboarders keeping me sane when i felt like i was missing out not being in disney... (((hugs)))) :)

South Elite coming out of no where and almost taking it.
The guy with the sign.
Cheersport Sharks getting second to the untouchable GT Pink.
"Let's get started" chant.
GT Pink and Black. Enough said.
Orange winning.

Pretty much the only enjoyable moments of World 2012 for me :(

Watching Maddie hit her stunts SUNDAY ! Ever since I watched the news clip on Cheer Extreme for last years worlds I was really rooting for her to hit. It was totally heart wrenching watching her watch herself. What redemption!

- Being around amazing people both days, I loved meeting some of you guys
- sitting next to mstealtoyou during coed elite
- watching lakerfantlc reaction to smoed hitting and winning day 2, I started to tear up :)
- the guy with the dry erase board, funniest thing ever
- the sportsmanship I saw from everyone, it seemed like everyone there wanted every team to do well
- watching the team from China dance to shots three times
- F5 and SE's entrances into the milkhouse with their new uniforms and the crowd going crazy
- the "lets get started" chant before they finally started small senior/ large coed
Overall it was an amazing first world's experience for me and hopefully I will be able to go again!

526193_3924823804194_1387607111_33619069_135664659_n.jpg

Watching Madeline walk out with her team. Even though the crowd response was not as loud as we had expected, in the end it meant the world to Madeline and her teammates :)

Back