All-Star Fierce Photos 2015-2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

508e93941017e4b16e85b874babc1e88.jpg

Not super fierce by any means, but love this pic a friend took of my tiny actually smiling haha!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

wow... im thoroughly confused. ive been thinking your were someone else for a very long time. lol
Lol. I know who you are thinking of as well but drawing a blank there on names.

**please raise your hand if you're related to Jocelyn**

.....so which one of y'all got a picture with Teresa Guidice at Cheersport? Nobody?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is she 14?! She doesn't look a day over 10 to me. Then again, I have know lots of very small teenagers. Anyway, I think that Cheerforce are a reputable gym and wouldn't cheat though.
I've had a 14 year old on my team that looked like that! Wouldn't have believed it until she walked in the gym at 10 looking like a 1st grader all those years ago. She's a dream kid! Wish I could clone her.

School cheer it appears.
2165f6009ef4839eb34437f9dacf2e25.jpg

41df7c1e35a6fd32de208a92d71e38db.jpg

is cheersport that cold? I'm from NJ and even I think that's too much fur for one picture... :confused:

and side note, that Top Gun girl on Gia's right is my favorite. She kills that dance.

I've had a 14 year old on my team that looked like that! Wouldn't have believed it until she walked in the gym at 10 looking like a 1st grader all those years ago. She's a dream kid! Wish I could clone her.
There is a kid on CP's team that is a 4th grader you would swear was in first grade. She is seriously TNIY!

is cheersport that cold? I'm from NJ and even I think that's too much fur for one picture... :confused:

and side note, that Top Gun girl on Gia's right is my favorite. She kills that dance.

Day 1, arena B2 was freezing!! I wish I had my north face.

Back