All-Star Fierce Photos 2015-2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I adore Jerry Hughes - even more for getting this great shot!

10305046_1673571369587091_2964075115769726711_n.jpg

Is that a deduction? Wasn't there a rumors a few years ago at worlds that WCSS got a deduction because a girl took her other shoe off.

Is that a deduction? Wasn't there a rumors a few years ago at worlds that WCSS got a deduction because a girl took her other shoe off.
I don't think it was ever confirmed that it was actually a deduction (at least to my knowledge). That flyer kept her socks on and hit all of her stunts and tumbling, I would so much rather that (socks on) than have to base someone with bare feet. Feet in general don't creep me out, but touching someone else's bare feet does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This has to be one of the best action shots I've seen! No shoes or socks ... It didn't stop her from doing her stunt!

This was at the CHeer and Dance Extreme event in Richmond this past weekend

12424391_207133742968240_1335040459_n.jpg

Pretty basket indeed but I were one of her bases I would have stopped the routine before I let her touch me with those bare feet.

Foot phobias are real.

Pretty basket indeed but I were one of her bases I would have stopped the routine before I let her touch me with those bare feet.

Foot phobias are real.

Yes feet phobia is real. I also hate people touching my feet.

I don't think it was ever confirmed that it was actually a deduction (at least to my knowledge). That flyer kept her socks on and hit all of her stunts and tumbling, I would so much rather that (socks on) than have to base someone with bare feet. Feet in general don't creep me out, but touching someone else's bare feet does.

Me too. I dont want anyone touching my feet unless its a pedicure and I dont want to touch anyone else's.

Me too. I dont want anyone touching my feet unless its a pedicure and I dont want to touch anyone else's.

Even then, I can't do it. I've never had a pedicure because it freaks me out. I'm a really jumpy person, and I'm worried that the nail person will touch my foot in the wrong way and I'll end kicking them in the face. And, I have runner's feet. I don't think anyone wants to go near those nasty appendages.

Even then, I can't do it. I've never had a pedicure because it freaks me out. I'm a really jumpy person, and I'm worried that the nail person will touch my foot in the wrong way and I'll end kicking them in the face. And, I have runner's feet. I don't think anyone wants to go near those nasty appendages.

I have runners feet too but I usually occupy myself with something while getting it done.

Back