All-Star Fierce Photos 2015-2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

eae203ee5eee04e01e1a111072e07dd5.jpg

More of my lovely ladies. They make me so happy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What divisions are your teams in this year? I always see the cool pics but never know what age/level they are and I'm curious!

This has to be one of the best action shots I've seen! No shoes or socks ... It didn't stop her from doing her stunt!

This was at the CHeer and Dance Extreme event in Richmond this past weekend

12424391_207133742968240_1335040459_n.jpg
LOL... is it bad that the photographer's last name caught my attention nearly as much as the flyer did?

The routines I got to see last weekend were all great. They are just fun to watch!

Thank you so much! We didn't have our best weekend and I wish we had put out much better performances but I really appreciate that so thank you!

Thank you so much! We didn't have our best weekend and I wish we had put out much better performances but I really appreciate that so thank you!

CP's team did well but as a gym it wasn't our best either. I hate competing right after Christmas!

3112d38803858333b1329ed4df4faea0.jpg
my CP (keep trying to get action shots but between me being short and the stage feeling higher this year in AC, everything is coming out blurry lol)

ab0eed4f71a23c9c59193b68dc453ee5.jpg
my niece (so thankful for finding A good spot to stand on some chairs so I can take pictures lol gotta do this tomorrow for CP... Practice makes perfect!!)

Back