All-Star Fierce Photos!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

sarrrrr.jpg
i like it because it looks like shes floating!:)
what team is this?

i would say that this photo is sooo fierce, but the fact that she's grabbing her foot totally flexed makes it... not so fierce. She has BEAUTIFUL flexibility, so she should be able to holf the middle of her foot and point her toe :)

HARSH~~~~she's a young girl and maybe needs to 'grow' into her flexibility and skills....your comment is rude and uncalled for!

I generally believe its advice which im sure will be welcomed. I dont think it was meant to be rude.

you read it as advice, i read it as rude. perception is reality...that's someone's child that CLEARLY is working her butt off, perhaps the photo was taken at that exact moment when she pulled the bow and the next frame it was perfect.

you read it as advice, i read it as rude. perception is reality...that's someone's child that CLEARLY is working her butt off, perhaps the photo was taken at that exact moment when she pulled the bow and the next frame it was perfect.

Maybe if you read again you will you see she even said BEAUTIFUL flexibility so I just cant see how its rude. But hey if you want to make an issue out of how she was giving a tip to make it look that much better have fun!

2chosg0.jpg

photo credit: Victoria Kirwan

this is from last year, but i seriously love watching red perform you can just tell she loves what shes doing.

Back