All-Star Fierceboarder Sightings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

A bunch of us piled up in the milkhouse! @kevinnxx breaking the rules and laying on the green.

228520_1639621399671_1510860034_31189895_7757839_n.jpg
haha this picture is too much. This wasn't even during large senior. Imagine what THAT was like.

I completely enjoyed being around each and everyone of you this weekend that at in the section. It was great to meet so many of you, and go crazy with you all :)

A bunch of us piled up in the milkhouse! @kevinnxx breaking the rules and laying on the green.

228520_1639621399671_1510860034_31189895_7757839_n.jpg

I'm 6 rows back on the isle (behind the guy with a hat) sitting with @HCkayla, @HotCheerCoachCaleigh and some WC parents--sorry, don't remember the screen names

I didn't take any pics with them, but I met @Level5Mom @SharkDad @cheerdad666 and the Hot Cheer girls sitting with Sharkdad :)

I am ever so Sad that I met no Fierceboarders while at Worlds! My biggest disappointment of the weekend! I did talk to many people, but none who said, hey I know you from FB, etc.. I guess I will try to be more forward next season, which I thought that I was anyway! I thought I would have stood out with my Crazy braided hair, and my shirts for that matter.. I hope to meet many of you in the upcoming season!! Cheers, Ya'll!!!!

I am ever so Sad that I met no Fierceboarders while at Worlds! My biggest disappointment of the weekend! I did talk to many people, but none who said, hey I know you from FB, etc.. I guess I will try to be more forward next season, which I thought that I was anyway! I thought I would have stood out with my Crazy braided hair, and my shirts for that matter.. I hope to meet many of you in the upcoming season!! Cheers, Ya'll!!!!

Aww! Well if it makes you feel any better my daughter recognized you and pointed you out to me! We were up in the stands in the milkhouse and you were down towards the floor and not really close enough for her to run over and say Hi. She recognized your shirt and said Hey that's Coop!!

Back