All-Star For All The Moms Of Multiple Cheerleaders...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Umm...there is a parent room?:confused:
Cheercurl you gotta join the parent room.... I like the main board but it is nice to just hang with the parents sometimes.

Regarding this. I have multiple CPs. Oldest 2 are very driven but in different ways. They will compete against each other to be the first at things. They are at the same level and there are days when this is good and days when this is a bit harder. I think at times it is hardest on me because comparing happens. I think trying to stay balanced with it. Both are crazy about cheer but older one everything comes easier for her (and when it is harder I fine she acts like it is no big deal but I know her I can tell when it is) - CP2 she has had to work twice as hard for many things that come easily for her sister - she has a drive and determination and power that never stops she always wants to better herself. I try to point out positives not in what they are doing but how they handle the hard stuff. It is hard having more than one kid in the sport at times because each team and each journey is different - heck even when they are in the same team it can be hard. At the same time they can support each other well too. Not sure how things are with your two maybe big sis could be a help in at least being there for your other CP in a way we as moms just can't - sometimes that works in our house and then as it always goes somedays that is the last person the other one wants to talk - maybe knowing that it wasn't always easy for older CP might be good especially if your second is stronger in an area than older CP was (like jumps or dance)???

Back