All-Star Fun Cheer Survey!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

1. Do you cheer for all stars, school, or rec?
all star and high school
2. What level do you cheer on?
small senior 5
3. How long have you been cheerleading?
allstar: 4 years ... highschool: 2 years
4. What position are you in stunting?
backspot
5. What's your best tumbling pass/standing tumbling? best stunting?
tumbling: full ... stunting: 1 and 1/2 up to scorpion (depends on the flyer too)
6. What's your favortie thing about cheerleading?
competitions!
7. What are your favorite cheerleading shoes?
i like the ankle support of my old reeboks, but love how light infinitys are.
8. What do your uniforms look like?
allstar: stomach shows, long sleeve, fairly traditional, team name in big letters on the front.
9. What team do you look up to the most?
Tie between Top Gun and CEA
10. How do you wear your hair to competition?
half up half down in curls
11. Have you ever got hurt cheerleading? (if so how?)
not really... i've hurt my shoulder once when I was messing around and started doing backhandsprings on cement and it was hurt for about a week though.

Haha yes I was waiting and got so excited I hit the buttons faster then my iPhone responded! Lol I was going to ask are you from the ace in Murfreesboro,tn but I think I figured it out that your in Alabama (but idk) but hey that's not far if you are! I was going to ask do you ever go to any of the jamfests or mardi gras competitions in Nashville!?

We're all the same ACE. Happy has two locations in TN, three in AL and one in GA. My daughter cheered on Warriors here in Birmingham for 5 years, then has cheered on the IOC5 squad for three of the last four years. I coach the Bows & Arrows special needs team and do some volunteer work with USASF.

1. Do you cheer for all stars, school, or rec? College, now. Used to do Allstar and High School before I aged out :(
2. What level do you cheer on? 5 when I did Allstar
3. How long have you been cheerleading? A little over 10 years!
4. What position are you in stunting? Backspot!
5. What's your best tumbling pass/standing tumbling? best stunting? Double Full, 3 to double, 1 to full, I'll back anything you'd like me to, haha!
6. What's your favortie thing about cheerleading? The creativity and showmanship aspect of it! Haha, that sounds funny, I know. Also, I really love the prominence of the "Cheerleading World". Not a lot of sports can boast such a strong and organized following!
7. What are your favorite cheerleading shoes? Anything Nfinity!
8. What do your uniforms look like? Collegiate, haha.
9. What team do you look up to the most? Hmm probably The Stingray Allstars-Orange! I really respect the innovativeness, creativity and stunting abilities of the entire Cheer Extreme program. I also LOVE GBE Lime!! And LOVE is an understatement :D.
10. How do you wear your hair to competition? Half up, half down curly (now). High pony in High School/Allstar.
11. Have you ever got hurt cheerleading? (if so how?) Just a few bumps, bruises and sprains over the years. I did, however, have one very serious forearm break doing a round off back handspring tuck about eight years ago. Required surgery and I still don't have complete function of my left hand to this day. Typing can be somewhat of challenge/ a little awkward for me to say the least :confused:.

1. all star and high school
2. 5
3. this is my first year for all star and I've cheer for high school for 2 years
4. just about anything except flying
5. whip -> layout step out (long story; can't spin), can back just about anything
6. the comradery (sp?) of the team
7. nfinity passion
8. see my picture
9. I most look up to the people on my team that have been cheering longer than me
10. I'm a guy
11. not seriously​

Allstars! :)
Level 5!
About 8 years.
Secondary/back.. i occasionaly main, but its not my forte.
Round-off handspring double, two handsprings to full, and i'll try whatever you ask me to do.
Tumbling!
Nfinity Pheonix, and Evolutions.
White/black/red/blue. Haha the skirt is black, the top is black and white. Both have red and blue accents. The top has the word Elite on the front, and has a red star, a black star, and a blue star on the back.
Top Gun Jags. Stingray Orange.
Curly, we have the choice of all up, or half up half down. It depends on my mood which way i wear it. haha!
No!! (knocks on wood)

All Stars!
2, but I get results back form tryouts on Sunday and I think I'm moving up!
3 and a half years
Flyer :)
Running: Round off tuck :3 And punch front. Standing: Double toe to 2 bhs
Stunting: I can do libs! I just started level 3 stunting!
6. What's your favorite thing about cheerleading?
I could go on for days, but I love everything about it. I love being part of a team. I love practicing. I love progressing. I love performing. I LOVE EVERYTHING!
Nfinity Phoenix
Half top with shorts. Light blue, black, and white.
Cali Small Senior 2011, Maryland Marlins Tsunami 2011, CEA Senior Elite 2011
Half up half down curly or all up straight
I got an elbow to the head basing a barrel roll. It left a really big goose egg.
Sprained my finger when I whacked it on someone's shoulder coming down from a basket.

I haven't seen one of these before! anyone is welcomed to answer these questions and just have fun with them :)

1. Do you cheer for all stars, school, or rec? ALLSTARS
2. What level do you cheer on? INTERNATIONAL COED 5
3. How long have you been cheerleading? ALMOST 3 YEARS
4. What position are you in stunting? SIDE SPOT/ MAIN
5. What's your best tumbling pass/standing tumbling? best stunting? FULL PUNCH ARABIAN THROUGH TO DBL OR FULL THROUGH DBL THROUGH TO DBL

6. What's your favortie thing about cheerleading? EVERYTHING
7. What are your favorite cheerleading shoes? NFINITY
8. What do your uniforms look like? POWER RANGER SUITS
264mf06.jpg

9. What team do you look up to the most? CEA
10. How do you wear your hair to competition? UM NORMAL? LOL
YES UM ILL JUST LIST MY INJURIES FROM THE PAST 3 YEARS. 2 broken ribs, 3 broken nose's, tear in left ACL, tear in my rotator cuff, dislocated my shoulder 3 times, 5 concussions, torn meniscus, MCL tear, fractured tibia, tore my right PTFL,ATFL, CTFL LIGAMENTS( ALL LIGAMENTS IN THE ANKLE). BROKE AND TORE A LIGAMENT IN MY LEFT THUMB.

1. Do you cheer for all stars, school, or rec? i did high school
2. What level do you cheer on? didn't do all stars!
3. How long have you been cheerleading? i cheered for 3 years
4. What position are you in stunting? main base, sometimes side base
5. What's your best tumbling pass/standing tumbling? best stunting? none now! had a standing bhs for a little bit haha. i could pretty much base anything - single based lib (just me, flyer & backspot), single based extension by myself, kick double basket, and tons of speciality stunts. search "letsgocrazyxo" on youtube :)
6. What's your favortie thing about cheerleading? the friends & memories you make <3
7. What are your favorite cheerleading shoes? i had some nike ones.. i forgot what they're called
8. What do your uniforms look like? check the high school uniform show off thread!
9. What team do you look up to the most? stingrays, georgia, CEA, and louisville! as far as HS, dunbar :)
10. How do you wear your hair to competition? high pony, poof, with ugly french braids alongside the poof - it was ugly :( i don't know why they made us do it haha
11. Have you ever got hurt cheerleading? (if so how?) nothing major.. just bumps & bruises!

1. Do you cheer for all stars, school, or rec? - ALL STARS!
2. What level do you cheer on? - 6 BUT HOPING OTO BE A 5 MAYBE NEXT SEASON ;)
3. How long have you been cheerleading? - COMPETITVELY THIS IS MY 3RD SEASON
4. What position are you in stunting? -BEEN MOSTLY A BACK, LAST SEASON I WAS A SIDE AND THIS SEASON A MAIN.
5. What's your best tumbling pass/standing tumbling? best stunting? MY TUMBLING NEVER CAME EASY TO ME EVERYTIME I GOT TO ADVANCE IN MY TUMBLING SKILLS I ALWAYS GOT INJURED SO I STOPPED TUMBLING. BUT IM GOING TO GET BACK INTO IT SO I GUESS ILL COME BACK TO THIS QUESTION WHEN I START TUMBLING AGAIN HAHAHA -_-..

STUNTING - ALL GIRL: FULL UPS, 1.5 UPS, DOUBLE UPS, SWITCH UPS, BALL UPS, 360 BALL UPS, 1.5 SWITCH UPS, LOW TO HIGHS, HIGH TO HIGH.

COED: TOSS HANDS, TOSS EXT, TOSS TARGET, TOSS LIB, TOSS CUPIE, HANDS FULL AROUND, LOW TO HIGHS, HIGH TO HIGHS, REWINDS, REWIND IMMEDIATE LIB. FRONT HANDSPRINGS UP.
6. What's your favortie thing about cheerleading? - PERFORMING!
7. What are your favorite cheerleading shoes?-NO LIMITS
8. What do your uniforms look like? - UMMM NOT THE CUTEST!
9. What team do you look up to the most? - F5!
10. How do you wear your hair to competition? - DEPENDS ON MY MOOD DETERMINS WHICH WIG I PUT ON!
11. Have you ever got hurt cheerleading? (if so how?) ALL THE TIME.. MOSTLY TUMBLING! KNEES, ARMS, FINGERS.

AND WITH STUNTING BUSTED LIP, BRUISED FOREHEAD, BROKEN HAND.

Used to do all star, now I do collegiate
collegiate 6!
5 years
Flyer :)
Running: Round off handspring tuck. Standing: Almost have my standing tuck. Best stunting: Love back tuck baskets, full ups, switch ups, and ball ups. I had never coed stunted before this year but saying that I'm in love with it now is the biggest understatement!
6. What's your favorite thing about cheerleading?
If I had to chose one thing it would come down to that feeling when a coach throws an insane stunt at you and you think you'll never hit it and you finally do, or competing.
Nfinity Evolution
Red, black and white.
Cali Small Senior, CEA Senior Elite, UWO (canadian university team), Cheersport Great White Sharks.
Straight and either all up with a poof or half up half down
2 concussions, one from basing a couple years ago, one from flying this year. A 3rd degree sprain to my ankle/ really bad ankles just in general, but thats more from gymnastics when I was younger.

will answer for my daughter

1. Do you cheer for all stars, school, or rec?allstar
2. What level do you cheer on?2,3,4 this season
3. How long have you been cheerleading?3 years
4. What position are you in stunting?flyers and main base, front spot
5. What's your best tumbling pass/standing tumbling? best stunting?punchfront thru to a full- standing working on 3 to a full. stunt- stretch to a stretch with a double down (with senior bases)
6. What's your favortie thing about cheerleading?friends and tumbling
7. What are your favorite cheerleading shoes?Kaepa starlytes
8. What do your uniforms look like?red, black and silver
9. What team do you look up to the most?Super Seniors and Cheer Extreme Senior Elite
10. How do you wear your hair to competition?half up curly
11. Have you ever got hurt cheerleading? (if so how?) yes- not bending her knees when she landed tumling pass and had to have physical therapy​

This will be for my cp....

All-Star
Level 2 (Youth and Junior)
Four or Five years..It blends.....
Main Base/Back
Stepout bhs to ro bhs from standing/front walkover ro bhs/bhs (when she doesnt have a block..haha)
She would say competing and traveling
Nfinity
See above picture..haha but they are GK, black and purple with a green CT, lots of rhinestones, very pretty!
She would say CEA, WC, Rays and Top Gun. She cant pick just one she likes to spread the love:D
Mostly half up/half down with curls but if its a 2 day we do all up, straight with a poof
Sprained ankle, elbow to the face, all the normal stuff. Nothing major she has been lucky so far!

1. Do you cheer for all stars, school, or rec? All-Star :)
2. What level do you cheer on? Sr. Coed 3
3. How long have you been cheerleading? 8th year going on my 9th next month :)
4. What position are you in stunting? front spot
5. What's your best tumbling pass/standing tumbling? best stunting? Running- ROBHS Full; Standing- Standing 2 BHS to a layout; Stunting- Tick Tock:)
6. What's your favortie thing about cheerleading? The competitions and tumbling:)
7. What are your favorite cheerleading shoes? Kaepa
8. What do your uniforms look like? Blue, black, silver, and white...short long sleeve top with skirt
9. What team do you look up to the most? In my gym- The coed5; other gyms..Top Gun
10. How do you wear your hair to competition? Up in ponytail w/ a poof:)
11. Have you ever got hurt cheerleading? (if so how?) Yes, knee is getting weak but i dont know how..i broke two fingers on tumble trak

1. Do you cheer for all stars, school, or rec? I used to cheer all star and high school and started in rec, I coach h.s. now.
2. What level do you cheer on? I was level 4
3. How long have you been cheerleading? I cheered for 15 years, this will be my 16th year in cheering.
4. What position are you in stunting? back
5. What's your best tumbling pass/standing tumbling? best stunting? ro hdsp tuck. Can back anything.
6. What's your favortie thing about cheerleading? the passion people have for the sport
7. What are your favorite cheerleading shoes? nfinitys.
9. What team do you look up to the most? shooting stars and top gun semi
10. How do you wear your hair to competition? my favorite was half up half down big curls
11. Have you ever got hurt cheerleading? (if so how?) yep, 6 bulging discs in my back and a cracked one :(

-allstars <3
-8 years
-backspot
-front tuck through to full & backspotting full and quater ups to scorp
-meeting new people!
-NFINITYS
-black, gold, and white with Alliance in rhinestones
-Top Gun I5 and F5
-high pony with poof
-YES and I don't even know...usually tumbling related

Back