All-Star Gabi's New Gym And Team Announcement 7/6/15

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CozyTrike

The new 2015 edition adult electric tricycles

You can use it as a regular tricycle; simply just pedaling, or you can use it as a scooter; with the motor power only, or you can pedal it while using the motor at the same time!

No License, No Registration required!

buydirectlogo.jpg

Your New 2015 electric tricycle comes with the rearview mirrors, the double-enforced heavy-duty frame, the front and rear basket, the large seat with the back rest, the lights, the alarm, the battery and the charger!

cozytricycle1.jpg

The handlebar and the seat can be adjusted up and down, you can tilt it away from you or towards you to make it a very comfortable ride regardless of your size and weight.

The rear basket has the removable cover to protect your belongings.

cozytricycle2.jpg

I started coaching at the age of 17. I'm now 22, so I've been coaching for 5 years. Coaching is MUCH harder than I thought it would be when I was 17. And from my experience coaching at camps and clinics, it's not the same thing as coaching a team. I hope she can find someone to coach the team the first year, and then start coaching younger kids herself. I hope it works out for her.

To add to the discussion about college degrees: I've been studying communication, education and language at the university and I also took business classes in high school, and I haven't really had any use of them when coaching or administrating stuff (I helped out running my program last season). The only thing I can see that it helped me with is learning how to word e-mails well, planning and following instructions. I can see the point of having a college degree to fall back on, but IMO it's not needed to start a business. I think that coaching experience and having a mentor is much more valuable. She can always get a college degree later on in life, if the gym doesn't work out.

So I know who he is talking about; but I don't actually know who he is....

So I know who he is talking about; but I don't actually know who he is....

Owner of Georgia allstars up until a few seasons ago. Very famous dance choreographer (shooting stars) as well as choreo for commercials. Pretty outspoken person when it comes to cheer industry (obviously). That's the 3 sentence intro.....lol

He use to own Georgia All stars until someone else took over ownership last season (?). He's also a choreographer.
Owner of Georgia allstars up until a few seasons ago. Very famous dance choreographer (shooting stars) as well as choreo for commercials. Pretty outspoken person when it comes to cheer industry (obviously). That's the 3 sentence intro.....lol

Thank you for catching me up.

He later deleted this tweet lol. But i don't really understand, where's the reasoning behind this? Does he feel threatened by a 17 yr old? Does he think he's being funny? Did I miss something? I just have too many questions. If everyone knows who you're talking about, might as well tag them in it instead of "subtweeting" them!

Back