All-Star Getting New Teams Noticed?

• Thread starter Deleted member 15407
  • Start date

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is no offense to anyone who wants to go to worlds for the experience, but that is not why they have the competition. Look at why it was formed and how it was formed. It is suppose to be the best of the best not as a way to experience something because others get to.
It is one thing if you are an international team and you want to come to the US for the experience of competing against US teams.
Heres my opinion: I want to go to worlds when i'm good enough of course. But i want to go for the idea that we made it. That my team is one of the best. Yea, not everyone should go. But I wish they had a 'worlds' like competition for non-famous teams.....

I'd say the very first step towards "World recognition" is actually competing in a Worlds eligible division. Senior 2 is not one of those divisions.

Good luck to your team. :)
AHHHHHHHHHHH lolollolololol forever... thank you!

I think it is just a shock because most that come on here know that Worlds is only for level 5 & 6. I am guessing that you are pretty new to cheer. No harm people around here just don't see many that are that new here on the board. :)
I'm not new to cheer. Its my 8th year. I just did it for fun. Was on a rec team. I'm now in All star :)

Heres my opinion: I want to go to worlds when i'm good enough of course. But i want to go for the idea that we made it. That my team is one of the best. Yea, not everyone should go. But I wish they had a 'worlds' like competition for non-famous teams.....

They have International All Levels for level 1-4 teams which is like a "worlds" for those levels. I don't know what you mean for "non-famous" teams, many teams that go to worlds are not part of the big gyms that are talked about all the time.

I don't know how to explain it, but when I was younger on lower levels, Indy and cheersport were my worlds! They were huge and gave me that special wow feeling. I know competing at worlds is different, but winning Jamfest as a mini one might give just the same feeling as winning worlds. It depends how you look at it

Guys, be kind. These reactions are the kind that make people think the Fiercers are mean, nasty people.

@EmmeCheer:) Like other posters said, Worlds is only for levels 5 and 6. Of course you can't just decide to join a program with a Worlds team and expect to make the team and go to Worlds. Most programs require jumps to a tuck at the minimum to make a Worlds level team. If you don't have these skills it's still a great experience and lots of fun to be on a lower level all star team and attend International All Levels, US Finals or another large national competition. Keep on cheering and maybe someday you'll make it to Worlds! Good luck!

Hunny, do you even know what Worlds is????.....
That was really rude. Yea, i know what worlds is. I just haven't really been able to watch it and stuff. It was a question, and that was really rude. Please leave.

I meant new to allstar.
Kinda. I mean, i know EVERYTHING there is to know about all star, i've filled in for an allstar level 2 before... lol:) But, sadly, yes i am JUST now starting all star.... Kinda sucks though since im already 13.....

Guys, be kind. These reactions are the kind that make people think the Fiercers are mean, nasty people.

@EmmeCheer:) Like other posters said, Worlds is only for levels 5 and 6. Of course you can't just decide to join a program with a Worlds team and expect to make the team and go to Worlds. Most programs require jumps to a tuck at the minimum to make a Worlds level team. If you don't have these skills it's still a great experience and lots of fun to be on a lower level all star team and attend International All Levels, US Finals or another large national competition. Keep on cheering and maybe someday you'll make it to Worlds! Good luck!
Haha, i've always been on fierceboard:) My other account was like abandoned cuz i forgot the password. (I'm not a newbie!!!) There should be a "Mini Worlds" Like one for little kid teams, such as Junior, Youth, and Mini! I highly doubt I'd ever be able to go to worlds, because
1: My team barely leaves the state
2. The team is a level 4.2
3. They are just starting out.
Hopefully one day, though, i'll just go to worlds to watch:)

Latest posts

Back