All-Star Girl Power

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 8, 2012
I am really enjoying watching all these girls performing stunts that have been traditionally co-ed, especially since my daughter is one of them. I just want to encourage those girls to make sure they are being seen by a personal trainer and the personal trainer knows what the girls are doing so that he/she can give them exercises to strengthen and prevent injury. I was told when Ceara started single base stunting that we needed to do this and I am glad we did. She is getting stronger and stronger. Don't brush this off. Down the road you will be thankful you did. Here are a couple of videos.

There is a girl that I know that stunts girls the same size as her...AND guys! No assistance! Wow
That's awesome! I'm telling you, the girls are really stepping it up!! Make sure she is taking care of herself so she doesn't get hurt!

67809_378009638955311_460859834_n.jpg

ACE Braves, Senior 4 all girl has 5 girls doing a toss hands to extension. I saw a video on cheer live where a team I think from Texas had two girls tossing to hands then lib. I am loving it. These boys better watch out!! LOL

Back