All-Star Gyms Close Together

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

How many gyms are within one hour of you?

• Total voters
I live in the Atlanta area. There are a lot of small gyms in my area and a few large notable ones. Probably many more that I don't even know about, but the ones I can thing of off the top of my head are:

CheerTyme
Jayhawks
Platinum Elite
CAO Elite
Stingrays
Trinity
ATA
Georgia Elite

All of these are within 45 minute drive.

Wow, I'm in Ohio now and there are only a handfull around (and the caliber of most programs is not great). We are moving to the Indianapolis area and it seems there are even less gyms there.

There would definitely be advantages to having more choices and I assume some competition helps keep fees and such down, but it would sure be hard to make a decision. I was born and raised in the Chicago area and it looks like it would be an immensely difficult decision there.

In those areas saturated with gyms does there tend to be a lot of gym jumping?

Oh wow! I can't believe people have so many gyms in that area! I only have one big name gym near me (Brandon). But here's my list... (starting with the ones more close to me)
-Tumble Tech
-Cheer Express
-Tampa Bay
-BAAM
-Top Dog
-Rock Solid
-Envision
-Revolution
-Brandon
-Storm
-Stars Athletics
-Florida Wildcats
-Cheer Tampa
-Polk Aces
& I'm sure there's more I forgot :p
Adding onto that, theres Xcel360 and Twister Elite (they just opened last year) :)

I live in Richmond VA and there are quite a few programs around here, some are as close as 30 mins away and I had never heard of them until this season. Using a star to denote a level 5 team

• Cheer Challenge Allstars *
  • FAME Allstars *
  • Cheer Extreme Richmond
  • USA! Allstars *
  • Richmond Twisters
  • Platinum Cheer Stars
  • All American Allstar Cheerleading
  • Charlottesville Shooting Stars
  • Culpepper Blue Angels
The bolded ones are all within 30 minutes from my house. The other two are closer to an hour away.

I would say within an hour of me there are:

ECE
JAG
NSCX
All That
Bravo
Yellow Jackets
Northeast Dynasty
BTA

Those are all that I know of, I'm sure that there are more that I don't know of

In Virginia Beach we have

Fame Beach
Va Wild
Epic (literally across the street from the Fame Beach Gym)
Extreme Supreme
Renegades (small program that rents space in the Fame Beach Gym)

They are all pretty close, within ten minutes of one another. For the most part we are pretty stationary with kids. Some movement between Fame and Wild, and some between Epic and Extreme but not a whole lot.

Then 30-40 minutes if you cross the bridge you have

Fame South (Suffolk)
Elite Cheer Sensation
Fame Central
And a list of smaller programs I don't know

Then an hour 45ish away you hit Richmond

Fame Midlothian
USA
Cheer Challenge
Richmond Twisters
Cheer Extreme Richmond
Platinum Cheer Stars
and again probably a list of smaller gyms I haven't heard of

I live in Northern California, and when I say northern, I mean the VERY top of Cali. I believe the closest gym is 3 hours away! Yet there are TONS of gyms in Cali, just more southern :(

Two people on here just outed themselves as being from CT, which I never knew before. Sneaky sneaky :p

From NYC? Ummm, good question. The ones that I had heard about but don't know if they still exist:
*Staten Island Spirit
*Staten Island Elite
*Island Xtreme
*Long Island Elite? Or something like that?
*Brooklyn Aviators I think was one?

Now it's hard, because 1 hr by train/car in the city is different than 1 hr in the burbs..

I live in Northern California, and when I say northern, I mean the VERY top of Cali. I believe the closest gym is 3 hours away! Yet there are TONS of gyms in Cali, just more southern :(
Southern California appears to be the epicenter of gyms. Lol. I could get to.....12 different programs in a hour of my house? Give or take a few minutes. It's ridiculous!

from where Top Gun is actually located there's...

Within 5 minutes:
AllStar Panthers
Evolution Allstars

Within 20 minutes:
Encore cheer company
United Rock Nation
Universal Allstars
Idol Athletics
Magic City Allstars

Within 35 minutes:
Miami elite
Broward elite
Triple Threat Allstars
Cheer revolution

And there's about 2-3 gyms whose names escape me right now

from where Top Gun is actually located there's...

Within 5 minutes:
AllStar Panthers
Evolution Allstars

Within 20 minutes:
Encore cheer company
United Rock Nation
Universal Allstars
Idol Athletics
Magic City Allstars

Within 35 minutes:
Miami elite
Broward elite
Triple Threat Allstars
Cheer revolution

And there's about 2-3 gyms whose names escape me right now
I thought all star panthers was georgia ?

I live in the Atlanta area. There are a lot of small gyms in my area and a few large notable ones. Probably many more that I don't even know about, but the ones I can thing of off the top of my head are:

CheerTyme
Jayhawks
Platinum Elite
CAO Elite
Stingrays
Trinity
ATA
Georgia Elite
Fierce Elite Starz
Top Notch
Ellenwood
NV All stars
Cheer and Dance Gallery?
All of these are within 45 minute drive.

i live in kentucky and there are many gyms within an hour from me, but probably only 1 or 2 quality gyms. the rest are lucky to have like 2 different teams.

Oh wow! I can't believe people have so many gyms in that area! I only have one big name gym near me (Brandon). But here's my list... (starting with the ones more close to me)
-Tumble Tech
-Cheer Express
-Tampa Bay
-BAAM
-Top Dog
-Rock Solid
-Envision
-Revolution
-Brandon
-Storm
-Stars Athletics
-Florida Wildcats
-Cheer Tampa
-Polk Aces
& I'm sure there's more I forgot :p

I live in Pasco County, so north of you, but there's a couple more gyms I can think of. A new one called Twister Elite that operates out of a gymnastics gym in Land O Lakes and I'm not sure if they're still around but the old YMCA Wildcats used to be here.

Oh, and 360 Excel!

Back