All-Star Hair Extensions?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 2, 2010
question- does anyone use clip-in hair extensions to make their hair longer for competitions? i am interested in buying some JUST for cheerleading (hence why i want clip ins).
i have a (grown out) bob and it's not quite long enough to curl but IMO its too long to wear half-up/half-down and straight.

I wouldn't do it. Too great of a risk of falling out.

I hate that awkward in-between hair stage. (I'm in it now.)

My best friend has extensions, she competes in them... they dont seem to be a problem for her... I would do it!

i have mine sewn in ... and they dont give me any issues...but i went with the sewn in ones because i didnt want to have an issue.... with my luck i wouldve been the one to be in the middle of a tumbling pass and have one fall out... but i just dont have the patience to put them in and take them out all the time.... my real hair isnt that short but for the way we wear i our hair on my team it just looks better when u have more hair... i have 18in and its a half weave so the whole top part of my hair is my real hair and the rest is fake but it blends in ssoo well and its easier to take care of... not that expensive at all... i pay like 140 for the hair and 50 to get it put in ...but i have a really close friend that does mine for me ... i use the same hair for 2 months and i get it redone every month.... ive been doing this since august and my hair has already grown 4 inches.... the extensions are now only about 3 or 4 inches longer than my real hair

id be careful with the glue in ones because they mess up your hair...the glue can eat away at your hair

I have used clip ins for the past 2 years and had 0 problems. I take a while to put them in to ensure that they are secure!

Back