All-Star Hairgate 2015 - Mom Upset Daughter Is Off The Team Because She Wont Straighten Hair For Competitions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

f621094fd788b3a7faa9dea7398c3f17.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Crookshanks, is that you?

Honestly, I think it is time to just let this be. Continuing to contact newspapers and news stations will only perpetuate this. WE has only received one negative rating on their Facebook page since yesterday. No reputable news source has reported on it since yesterday. This mother and daughter got their fifteen minutes of fame but the flame is now burning out.

Fortunately for Woodland's Elite, it doesn't appear that anyone within the cheer community sides with the mother. And that is all that really matters. By Friday, no one outside of the cheer world will remember WE or this girl's name. Unfortunately for this girl, she will realize over the next few months or even years the amount of damage her mother caused. I am guessing she will not see herself in a cheer uniform again until she gets into high school and decides to join her high school squad. I feel bad for this girl. She is a victim of this, too.
I saw multiple negative ratings on their page b/c of the story... but I agree with you.

I saw multiple negative ratings on their page b/c of the story... but I agree with you.

Oh yeah, they have a ton of negative ratings from this story, but only one was posted today. Everything else is from yesterday and the day before. Which leads me to believe that the outside negativity was short-lived and will just go away on its own. Anyone looking for a new cheer gym that has any knowledge of the industry most likely won't take any of those reviews seriously.

Honestly, I think it is time to just let this be. Continuing to contact newspapers and news stations will only perpetuate this. WE has only received one negative rating on their Facebook page since yesterday. No reputable news source has reported on it since yesterday. This mother and daughter got their fifteen minutes of fame but the flame is now burning out.

Fortunately for Woodland's Elite, it doesn't appear that anyone within the cheer community sides with the mother. And that is all that really matters. By Friday, no one outside of the cheer world will remember WE or this girl's name. Unfortunately for this girl, she will realize over the next few months or even years the amount of damage her mother caused. I am guessing she will not see herself in a cheer uniform again until she gets into high school and decides to join her high school squad. I feel bad for this girl. She is a victim of this, too.

:shimmy::shimmy::shimmy:

I'm not sure fluffy could pull off the high pony, any suggestions before I call the newspapers?

**There can be only one**

I see this and I want to dislike it, but I can't because that's rude...why can't you like cute dogs or something?

I am guessing she will not see herself in a cheer uniform again until she gets into high school and decides to join her high school squad. I feel bad for this girl. She is a victim of this, too.

Depending on where she lives, she might not even get to put on a uniform for HS.

Let's face it. High school cheer in states like Texas can be super political depending on the structure they use for tryouts and who the judges are.

I don't know about you, I wouldn't want to go into a school tryout as the HAIR GIRL FROM WOODLANDS ELITE and be trying out with kids from WOODLANDS.

Depending on where she lives, she might not even get to put on a uniform for HS.

Let's face it. High school cheer in states like Texas can be super political depending on the structure they use for tryouts and who the judges are.

I don't know about you, I wouldn't want to go into a school tryout as the HAIR GIRL FROM WOODLANDS ELITE and be trying out with kids from WOODLANDS.
Exactly. And even if no Woodlands kids try out at her school... who would want the drama?

Watch her try out with "heat product" hair....

Like this girl can never use heat on her hair for a long time or she will be the "liar" not that we don't already know that.

Back