Half Tops Or Full Tops?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I saw some beautiful uniforms at Worls and they were full tops, but they were sheer in the middle with lots of sparkles and designs. Very classy looking.
yeah F5 had them and all star one has full tops but i feel better tumbling in a half top i rarely ever wear shits at practice i just wear sports bras

full top because there is know way to know who is watching you on the floor and some people do not have the right body tops to wear half tops and we don't want to make anyone feel bad:cheering:

Full tops. I hate seeing mini teams in half tops. I know the senior teams like half tops, and maybe the Senior Level 5 kids could wear that, but for the younger teams/levels I feel full tops are more appropriate. Our gym owner has always said, you can tumble just as well in a half top as in a full. I mean look at the guys, they are in full tops and pants, and they tumble like crazy!

I think it depends on the whole team. I like the half tops but I have ladies of all sizes on my squad and would not want any that may be slightly bigger than average to feel uncomfortable. :cheering:

well i think that full tops that are tighter can offer the same ability to move and let heavier girls still feeling secure because they don't have their stomachs out. but half tops would be ok if the skirts are worn high like where i cheer

My 10yr old CP is heading into her 5th year of All Star and has always had a half top. She HATES the full tops. Our gym has discussed the full tops for Youth and Mini even before the U.S.A.S.F. did ...all I can say is THANK GOODNESS she is on a Sr. team this year!!!

I've cheered with both and honestly, half tops are just easier to cheer in. I felt trapped in a full top. And plus, it's easier to grip someone's skin than a uniform.

I've cheered with both and I honestly didn't really feel a difference... I prefer half tops though because that's how I see an allstar cheerleader. Full tops remind me of high school and from my experience, I have a true hatred for high school sports.

IMO, This is less bothersome at this age than on a senior age girl who is fully developed, spray tanned and wearing a lot of make up. #toostinkincute
4830f23c-376b-473d.jpg

Reallycoolcheermommy Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Full tops for the babies, please!

For senior teams, preferably half. MOST of our team committed to working out and getting abs... for the two that didn't? Well, that's their fault!

Back