All-Star Help! Cher Tryout

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 17, 2010
So i need help making a decision! Whether to tryout for Top Gun or Cheer extreme (for next year)
I do have level 5 skills, i'm just wondering which would benefit me more? I'm not sure what team i would make if i tried out for both (hopefully level 5) any suggestions? This really is a big decision. Miami or North Carolina ??? Anyone who can help that would be great! I have to choose one of the two because i will be moving down to one or the other next year.

So i need help making a decision! Whether to tryout for Top Gun or Cheer extreme (for next year)
I do have level 5 skills, i'm just wondering which would benefit me more? I'm not sure what team i would make if i tried out for both (hopefully level 5) any suggestions? This really is a big decision. Miami or North Carolina ??? Anyone who can help that would be great! I have to choose one of the two because i will be moving down to one or the other next year.
Will you be eligible for senior teams, or just open?

THEY'RE HOLDING CHER AUDITIONS??!?!?! WHERE?!?!?!

hehe kidding...but seriously, i have no valuable input at this point :) They're both amazing programs. Good Luck!

thanks! lol and yeah i really any gym in north carolina (more familiar with the area than miami) so Not sure! at least i have a year to decide!

What do Victor & Courtney say? I would talk to each of them first.

biased because i live in north carolina. cheer extreme! but i mean, it all depends on what you want:) both are excellent gyms.

What do Victor & Courtney say? I would talk to each of them first.

I haven't talked to courtney yet, only victor! Victor said just to send a video when i'm ready to come on down, he seemed very welcoming about it!

I haven't talked to courtney yet, only victor! Victor said just to send a video when i'm ready to come on down, he seemed very welcoming about it!

I would make sure they are at least open to the possibility before moving.

Back