OT High End Makeup Must-haves

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
More than id like to admit or ever be able to use hahhaa. I probably have enough of everything to last me for the next five years.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Makeup is SO expensive! I have a hard time buying drug store makeup. I can't imagine spending 25-30 dollars on some foundation!

I ordered it today....

I gave in & I got my eye brows done for the first time today @ Benefits Brow Bar & then I gave in a little more & bought Gimme Brow & thennnn I gave in just a tad bit more & bought Buxom lip gloss. No one stopped me in time & here I am $60 later

You basically just earn 1.25 points for every dollar spent. On your birthday instead of just getting the mascara you also get 10 dollars off any purchase. And I think you get random deals throughout the year.

Glad you posted this. I've been platinum forever, and never even knew what the difference was. I didn't even notice, other than that it says "platinum member" on the back of the stuff they mail me.

So now I'm going to try that benefit mascara and amazonian clay foundation.

How much makeup do you guys have? You're all talking about buying the new whatever and I'm over here with just the naked pallet thinking I'm some fashionista!

I'm going to admit that I think I have a makeup obsession. I do research my purchases thoroughly before I even buy the products but when I do, oh, I do!!
And unfortunately I think I have passed that vice onto my daughter, who doesn't wear a lot of make up but now loves high end products that she has tried thanks to me and I now fund, thanks to me!! Urggghh!!

How much makeup do you guys have? You're all talking about buying the new whatever and I'm over here with just the naked pallet thinking I'm some fashionista!

It's an addiction I developed while working in cosmetics years ago. When you work for them, the vendor gives you so much free product it's not even funny. I had a couple dresser drawers full of free things I never used. I got used to having that much, and now I guess I just think I need that much.

I don't spend much on clothes though. Purses and make up is where all my money goes. I'm also 40 years old, so I probably have more disposable income. :D (or not... but I'd like to hope so)

I would love to buy high end makeup. I'm just so scared to spend that kind of money. I did buy the urban decay setting spray and I love it, so I may have to start splurging soon..

Once I started buying higher end makeup I couldn't stop. Eyeshadow pallets are my weakness. And lipstick. And bronzer. And highlighters.

I usually go to Ulta when I need some retail therapy which really isn't good lol. There's an Ulta and a Sephora less than five minutes away from my college, and you better believe that everytime I got a bad grade, that's where I ended up :oops:

Once I started buying higher end makeup I couldn't stop. Eyeshadow pallets are my weakness. And lipstick. And bronzer. And highlighters.

I usually go to Ulta when I need some retail therapy which really isn't good lol. There's an Ulta and a Sephora less than five minutes away from my college, and you better believe that everytime I got a bad grade, that's where I ended up :oops:
Lucky. I the closest Ulta (as of now) as about an hour away, but they're building one about 30 minutes away that should open soon. And the closest Sephora is 45 minutes

Glad you posted this. I've been platinum forever, and never even knew what the difference was. I didn't even notice, other than that it says "platinum member" on the back of the stuff they mail me.

So now I'm going to try that benefit mascara and amazonian clay foundation.

I'm sure you'll love the amazonian clay foundation, I do!!!

I asked this in the beginning of the thread and I didn't get an answer.. I'm into highlighting and contouring but I don't know what products to use. Ive tried a couple drugstore light concealers and they just make my pores look huge and the peach fuz on my face super dramatic. Does anyone recommend some good products that are high end or drug store?

I currently don't wear a lot of make up, but I'm interested in investing in a light coverage (is that even the right term?) foundation. I have dry skin, freckles, but it's 100% clear most of the time. I very rarely get acne. My skin has yellow undertones but I'm pretty tan. What would be good? Sorry if I sound completely clueless, I'm nearly 21 and I've never worn foundation lolol.

I currently don't wear a lot of make up, but I'm interested in investing in a light coverage (is that even the right term?) foundation. I have dry skin, freckles, but it's 100% clear most of the time. I very rarely get acne. My skin has yellow undertones but I'm pretty tan. What would be good? Sorry if I sound completely clueless, I'm nearly 21 and I've never worn foundation lolol.

Sounds like we have the exact same skin! I just use olay moisturizer and then use drugstore bb cream. It's basically just a tinted moisturizer that evens out my skin tone and gets rid of any redness. Its very sheer as I can still see my freckles and it's so light weight that it just feels like lotion. I use a setting spray because it rubs off after awhile though.

Bare minerals! It feels like there's nothing on your face, looks natural, and it's quick and easy. It's good for your skin too and doesn't have a lot of the dangerous chemicals used in makeup.

Back