OT High End Makeup Must-haves

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I live on YouTube now! I've learned how to use tape to template my eyeliner, love my Age Rewind Concealer, my Moxie BM lip gloss, and my BM blush! I refused to buy the Mac Studio Fix until my BM foundation is done.
I need a good eye shadow palette for brown eyes.

My GO TO Routine!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've seen a lot of DIY videos. I've come across some DIY lip gloss /lipstick using crayons. It doesn't seem safe to me. I watched some but I still don't want to try because it's using crayons. What do you guys think? Would you try it or have you tried it? I would rather go the natural route. So my next question is can I buy beeswax in craft stores or just online?

ETA: btw L'Oreal is coming out with a nude eye shadow palette. Now I'm just waiting for drugstore brands to come out with a more pinkish nude palette like naked 3.

I've seen a lot of DIY videos. I've come across some DIY lip gloss /lipstick using crayons. It doesn't seem safe to me. I watched some but I still don't want to try because it's using crayons. What do you guys think? Would you try it or have you tried it? I would rather go the natural route. So my next question is can I buy beeswax in craft stores or just online?

ETA: btw L'Oreal is coming out with a nude eye shadow palette. Now I'm just waiting for drugstore brands to come out with a more pinkish nude palette like naked 3.

My friend and I both saw one that was using Oreos for mascara. We agreed that neither of us would want that near our eyes

yeay!!! My urban decay naked 2 arrived!
They dont sell urban decay here, so I had to order it online. I got all excited about it and finally found a website that would ship to me. ordered some other stuff too. Usually I read a review on the website before ordering, but in my excitement I only did after. Only to read nothing but bad things like how they items never arrive or months after and all broken:s
According to the shipping it should have arrived past Friday, but it didnt. Neither did it yesterday, so I checked my account on that website and saw how they no longer sell urban decay and stuff from another brand I also ordered from, so I was pretty sure it would never arrive.
Untill just now, I came downstairs with my books to go to school and doorbel! the whole package was perfectly packed so nothing could break. I already had done my makeup so I must wait to use the naked untill tomorrow. but yeaaayyyy!
also the UD N2 didnt come with the lipgloss but with 4 little eyeshadow primer samples.

I bought new foundation right before I left in the same shade of the exact type I've been using for months. Apparently its too pinky now and I'm screwed. Lovely.
I would call the company and ask if they've changes the shades (just so you know what to get or if you possibly got a bad one). Depending on where you bought it, you should be able to exchange it.

I bought new foundation right before I left in the same shade of the exact type I've been using for months. Apparently its too pinky now and I'm screwed. Lovely.

is it tarte?! I feel like the foundation I always use has changed, as well. Initially I thought it was just really oxidizing, but pretty sure they changed the undertones a bit.

ok whoever recommended me that stila eyeliner pen is a genious!!!!! thank you! best one I ever had. superthin line, good color and stays on forever! I tested it on my arm yesterdaymorning and this morning the line was still there!

Latest posts

Back